IndiaDivine.org

Recollections from Webook: Bommeparthy (Jayalakshmipuram)-8th May 2000

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

The following message of Appaji is very useful to us ..

With Best Regards,

SPECIAL MESSAGE OF SWAMIJI Sri Swamiji gave a three hour long discourse, which was listened to in rapt attention by thousands of villagers from the surrounding villages. Sri Swamiji gave away the secret of keeping the dilapidated house for such a long time since its fall in late seventies. Sri Swamiji said " I come to places where only love and affection permeates. Hatred and jealousy pervaded Bommeparthy in the previous years. I don't care even if it is my mother¹s place. All I want is peace and harmony. How long do we live " 100 years ? NO.. a resounding NO. We consciously live for about 30 years and why should we waste it ? Just follow the simple thinking which your child exhibits and you will find contentment. You constant squabbling will keep Swamiji away. Positions and authority or hierarchy and ego can never find place near Swamiji. Just two quarreling faction can cause cancellation of Swamiji's visit that will be a great loss to the hundred others whose curse

will certainly affect the quarreling factions. Now that peace and harmony prevails in Bommeparthy, I was moved to rebuild the house in which my holy parents led their family. I have very fond memories of this house and two years ago I mentioned this idea of rebuilding the same house. It was felt that it would be like a museum where one can go through the surroundings in which Sri Swamiji grew up. Today it has happened and I commend the devotion, dedication and mutual respect and understanding you all show to each other.. See Mata in every other person and respect him/ her. It will be of immense merit to you. Fighting for Swamiji's attention will only take you farther and farther away.

P. Lakshmi Prasad

_____

If you cry , because the Sun has gone Out of your life, your tears will prevent

You from seeing the Stars.

- Ravindranath Tagore

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php