IndiaDivine.org

Again details 2/12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shalini,

he will do well in native place,rest as said in the reply earlier.

Guru dasa that is on as 6th and 3rd lord in 11th is good so no worry on it, vakri or direct. except that in D9 it is in the 8th so its sub periods can c changes in products, or agencies u deal with. some staff may be also be dropped/added.

Shalini Sharma <shalu9_sh (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Prashant ji,

Thanks for your reply. I have got three different replies. One astrologer has said that his jupiter is vakri and not good, other has also predicted the same. but i trust you more. Please tell me because his saturn is in 12 house , shld he leave his native place for more gains or native place is alright. Can he rise in his career? can also he go into some marketing job?

Thanks

Prashant Kumar G B <gbp_kumar > wrote:

Shalini,

between 24-12-06 to 14-4-07 he will CLOSE current business and do something new. Esp with fancy articles, gift included and womens accessories, products textiles etc anyting will do well and can make a good business out of it, prayers to lord shiva will help him.

time after apr next yr is v ood can do well. NO WORRY.

Shalini Sharma <shalu9_sh (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Namaste Guruji,

Why are you not answering my query. I had asked about my brother. He could not complete his studies and my father set him a small shop. but he has many debts over him. he has gift shop. when would his business be successful.

His details are-11-1-1980

1.55am, Kangra

Thanks

Shalini Sharma <shalu9_sh (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Namaste guruji,

I forgot to mention my brother's details in last mail. His date of birth is 11-1-1980, time-1.55am, place -kangra

Thanking u

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php