IndiaDivine.org

Thanks everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Get well soon,Mr Tanveer.

Regds-javaid khaanzada

Tanvir <ultimate (AT) siriusbb (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear everyone,

Merry Christmas and thanks for all of your birthday wishes and other good wishes, I am sorry for not being able to reply each of you separately - including the ones who mailed me personally. Also thanks for the suggestion of herbs and other materials of medicative properties. I am indeed touched by your love and care.

I am not sure how much I can participate in the readings. I have some personal reasons for what I prefer to keep myself away from reading charts. I have been saying sorry to even paid readings requests and the sharpness of my jyotish skill (whatever I had) is slowly declining out of practice. I do not really regret it because to me a person needs little jyotish knowlegde but more remedials to offer any real help to himself or others.

For more than two years I have been working on a very personal and precise approach of chanting mantras that works like miracle. I could not still discover it fully but gradual improvements are there. So for the grace of divinity I can handle small to semi-major problems quite easily with mantras. As an example, when I was confirm about my jaundice, I moved to my cousins home where I stayed for exact seven days. After that, I got back to my own home with a bilirubin level of 10+. At my home I was totally alone, not even a servant to offer me a plate of food! My friend used to bring me foods from local restaurant, oily and stuff - not well cooked. And I did all sort of self-torture as well besides taking this oily food - like waking all night and chatting, sleeping only few hrs a day... moving around home and do all indoor physical works (like even washing clothes) not eating any kind of veg or fruits, not even taking enough water. Things were very difficult. We all know the

role of eating veg, fruits and taking complete rest in jaundice but I did not even lie on the bed than sleeping once a day.

However with all sort of irregularities I started mantras three days after coming home and from the next day, surprisingly, my jaundice started improving - with eyes started to look less yellow and urine also. (My relatives were surprised and I had to fight them to let me come back to home alone.)

And then having even more courage, from that same day as I found it's improving I started outdoor movement as well through all shaky roads. Soon I started to go out even thrice a day, and walking a lot. I did mantras for three consecutive days and then stopped, but it continued to improve even then.

Later my liver test reports came exceptionally better than what me and my doctor cousin etc. expected. Still I have some more final tests to go through which I hope to be positive if I can do mantras prior to those days. I know if I do some mistake the final reports WILL come wrong and put me in trouble again. This is a personal phenomenon of me that I call "Creation of truth" where with remedies, all past incidents can turn completely meaningless - does not matter what the events were !

Such moderate or semi-major problems I can handle for the own style I have developed of doing mantras. Still my perfection has not reached to the extent I want, where it works like magic. Continuous effort with monitoring of results are there.

Still I must admit that I have not been able to solve a particular problem, perhaps the greatest problem of my life that I call to be the greatest curse. But with some recent intervention of mantras, things look more promising and logically it should improve. I just hope it does otherwise it does make my life a living hell :-)

I have also met an old lady from the US who is a master of different spiritual discipline and has blessed me the real estate business I am doing. (That is solely for her blessing only.) She has showed me many wonders one of them is like describing my room without seeing it. She has also helped me a lot like solving my residence problem while I was troubled a lot with that, but found a good home right on the day she was doing some ceremony. (Just like yajnas, blessing on the same day while it was being performed.)

Anyway dear everyone, thanks for being part of JR.

Regards

Tanvir

What cannot happen, can never happen.

Which is mine, is forever mine.

http://www.jyotish-remedies.com - Vedic Astrology (Jyotish)

Predictive astrology with incredibly powerful problem solving remedies

Where relief and solutions are found