IndiaDivine.org

role of Guru+sukra in a horoscope in our times 29/12

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Members,

the discussion on Guru with other planets and Sukra has taken a few threads and has covered a lot in gen esp the story between Deva and asuras.is well covered.

the crux must not be forgotton that Guru and sukra represent opposite sides of the pole Darma, v/s artha, righteousness v/s go getter. win by fair means,and be humble sukra win ayway and show it to all BRAG ABOUT IT.

all our Puranas have instances of the deva Guru Bruhaspati and Asura Guru Sukracharya did out do each other and their clan with their wisdom.

guru gives delayed results checks ones concience always if strong, if weak is as good as sukra a materialist.

these must be read to context and our times

GURU SUKRA as to natural benefics Is a Yoga and bestows a lot of comforts, luxuries, financial and professional power, status, and spouses=DWI KALATRA YOGA. A rich spouse or enriched after marriage on their own but after marriage as if the destiny is to have a well to do spouse and enjoy life through such a spouse is there then ones fate also is propelled with available yogas to succeed in a horoscope including this.

by available ones I mean current Yogas, dasas transits etc.

and in countries where having plural spouses is not legal the rule has to modified accordingly [desha, kaala, paristhithi] `one marriage after the other' again depends on the other yogas In a chart

does it indicate marital discords or separation divorce or death of one.

but a second marriage is inevitable in MOST CASES WHERE IT HAPPENS TO BE ASSOCIATED MORE SO VRISCHIKA LAGNAS, MITHUNA LAGNAS.

i am restricting myself to Guru+Sukra now

please apply this with whatever cases u have come across and will find the answer, no classic quotes this by law of India today it is illegal so a Dosha else a Yoga.

Hora rathna Mala Saptama Bhava says this and much more.

I have quoted this book earlier not a combination.

please use this with discretion and never rush into reading a chart in a detrimental perspective. apply dasas, gochara SAV to it and suggest accordingly

there is a remedy again depending on the mutual charts straight. plus all above said factors.

any prayers to to shakti, Durga, Lalita will help save the marriage if one prays sincerely. can give a respite in say a professional stint outside home during such a stressed time and can be fine all good things are in the combination but no marital happiness if together at that time. the greater the growth the worse the marriage will be.

rest is an astrologers tact, compassion in delivering a reading as humanely as possible

may the knowledge be used in the spirit I have give it to you all. by doing it on a week end when less activity is there and max only prof astrologers and students are there than members I have let this in the open else this must come only though teacher and taught by word of mouth.

Long live Jyotishya.

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs, marriage, family, kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID pkgoteti , for Lagna features check.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE! Mobile 09840051861 Chennai, India

Personal ID astro.prashantkumar @gmail.com pay pal ID also

• 2 weeks later...

Om Vishanve Namah,

Dear Prashantji, Sadar Pranam,

As u have said in the detailed below even my horoscope has the same thing Guru+Shukra in the same house. can u throw some light.

Do i have 2 marriages ?? Or any bad yoga ??

Place - mumbai

time 4pm

29/04/1976

regds,

anil

Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti > wrote:

Members,

the discussion on Guru with other planets and Sukra has taken a few threads and has covered a lot in gen esp the story between Deva and asuras.is well covered.

the crux must not be forgotton that Guru and sukra represent opposite sides of the pole Darma, v/s artha, righteousness v/s go getter. win by fair means,and be humble sukra win ayway and show it to all BRAG ABOUT IT.

all our Puranas have instances of the deva Guru Bruhaspati and Asura Guru Sukracharya did out do each other and their clan with their wisdom.

guru gives delayed results checks ones concience always if strong, if weak is as good as sukra a materialist.

GURU SUKRA as to natural benefics Is a Yoga and bestows a lot of comforts, luxuries, financial and professional power, status, and spouses=DWI KALATRA YOGA. A rich spouse or enriched after marriage on their own but after marriage as if the destiny is to have a well to do spouse and enjoy life through such a spouse is there then ones fate also is propelled with available yogas to succeed in a horoscope including this.

and in countries where having plural spouses is not legal the rule has to modified accordingly [desha, kaala, paristhithi] `one marriage after the other' again depends on the other yogas In a chart

but a second marriage is inevitable in MOST CASES WHERE IT HAPPENS TO BE ASSOCIATED MORE SO VRISCHIKA LAGNAS, MITHUNA LAGNAS.

please apply this with whatever cases u have come across and will find the answer, no classic quotes this by law of India today it is illegal so a Dosha else a Yoga.

please use this with discretion and never rush into reading a chart in a detrimental perspective. apply dasas, gochara SAV to it and suggest accordingly

there is a remedy again depending on the mutual charts straight. plus all above said factors.

any prayers to to shakti, Durga, Lalita will help save the marriage if one prays sincerely. can give a respite in say a professional stint outside home during such a stressed time and can be fine all good things are in the combination but no marital happiness if together at that time. the greater the growth the worse the marriage will be.

rest is an astrologers tact, compassion in delivering a reading as humanely as possible

may the knowledge be used in the spirit I have give it to you all. by doing it on a week end when less activity is there and max only prof astrologers and students are there than members I have let this in the open else this must come only though teacher and taught by word of mouth.

Long live Jyotishya.

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs, marriage, family, kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID pkgoteti , for Lagna features check.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE! Mobile 09840051861 Chennai, India

• 2 weeks later...

Anil Charan <theoneastro (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Om Vishanve Namah,

Dear Prashantji, Sadar Pranam,

As u have said in the detailed below even my horoscope has the same thing Guru+Shukra in the same house. can u throw some light.

Do i have 2 marriages ?? Or any bad yoga ??

Place - mumbai

time 4pm

29/04/1976

regds,

anil

Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti > wrote:

Members,

Long live Jyotishya.

G B Prashant Kumar

Respected Gurujan,

I am new to astrology and have just taken it up. I have browsed

through messages of last few days, and I must say, the knowledge and

help that learned astrologers have passed on is commendable.

Now to my question:

I have Ju + Ve (exalted) in 10th house pisces for Gemini Ascendant.

What is the significance of this combination ? There are no major

aspects on these planets/house.

with reverence,

Arun

Hello Arun, So h 10 is for work, thius you know, and when Ju (ownsign) + Ve(exl) than you much become or are already a good advisor, and like material comfort, self indulgence, prosperity: have money or are around people that have money or feel that they should have money, feeling of life should be comfortable and affluent and should give a sence of abbundance: like to do things in first class, a comfortable place to stay.

Do you see this in your life, off cure all is also depending on your dasha period and the transit of jupiter.

For the gemini rising sign jupiter is in house 6, Scorpio coming year this will give a priod of good health(h6) so it will be a good time to begin reemphasize a diet or exercise program, it is good for job-employment, (new job) so if you are looking for it, you will find it and if you have a job already you will improve your situation.

Talking about job, this can be outside your own country as Pisces is sign 12 or/and there can be introspection/reflection on it. as it is a duel sign there can be up/down in emotions and also the creative aspect is good for the h10 position as people have to be creative in there work anny times.

Last things to say is the Ex venus will give/make that it well be even stronger more artistic/creativeand even sensual. Working with woman is a changes to happend or happend already.

I think this all is a very good combination for yor work and you future, i do not know how old you are or where or what time and place you are born, but can tell you that this combination is good, and do the best you can with it, hope this all will help you a bit more on the right track to go in life.

Dear Arun , i life in Holland Amsterdam and do study ever week Vedic Astrolgy since 1998 and past my exam as tutor/consult in 2004 at the ACVA in the USA and do give consults 2 a day and some time respons on question from this side, what i also like very much because of if worldwide changes it gives use to communicat, with you as Gemini Lagna also will love.

For now Have nice weekend and let me know what you think of my comment on you question because the feedback help me also to understand more about the Lovely Vedic Astrolgy, i am a strong believer in it, Greethings from freddy Wissink

Arun Prabhudesai <arunpd > wrote: Respected Gurujan,

I am new to astrology and have just taken it up. I have browsed

through messages of last few days, and I must say, the knowledge and

help that learned astrologers have passed on is commendable.

Now to my question:

I have Ju + Ve (exalted) in 10th house pisces for Gemini Ascendant.

What is the significance of this combination ? There are no major

aspects on these planets/house.

with reverence,

Arun

Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

Respected Freddy,

This is amazing. I should say you are very close.

However, one of the main reasons to ask this question was that, I am

planning a shift of job. The point you mentioned that it is a good time

for job change, made me feel really good.

You are also right on account that I like to live in a comfortable way

and do spend a lot of money on comforts for me and my family. The

problem being, I have always been low on savings :(

Yes, for last 3.5 years, I have been traveling to UK/US, and currently I

am expecting to be in US for next 3 years. (here my question is, whether

I will settle in US or go back to India)

Another highlight that you mentioned about me being an advisor, seems to

be very correct, as I am well versed with Alternative healing methods,

Hypnosis, Energy therapies. A lot of my spare time is spent in helping

people get over their emotional and physical problems.

My constant endevour is to acquire knowledge which will help me make a

positive difference in lifes of people.

Astrology being the latest addition, which I have taken up seriously. I

have ordered BPHS and other books by BV Raman. I am also looking at

guidance of all the learned astrologers on Vedic Astrology board.

Here are my other planetary configurations, incase learned people can

guide me...

Langa - Gemini - 1st house - Sa-retrograde

2nd -

3rd -

4th -

5th -

6th - Ra

7th-

8th- Ma-exalted

9th- Su, Me, Mo

10th Ve(exh), Ju

11th-

12th- Ke

with reverence,

AP

vedic astrology, Freddy Wissink

<freddywissink wrote:

>

> Hello Arun, So h 10 is for work, thius you know, and when Ju (ownsign)

+ Ve(exl) than you much become or are already a good advisor, and like

material comfort, self indulgence, prosperity: have money or are around

people that have money or feel that they should have money, feeling of

life should be comfortable and affluent and should give a sence of

abbundance: like to do things in first class, a comfortable place to

stay.

> Do you see this in your life, off cure all is also depending on your

dasha period and the transit of jupiter.

> For the gemini rising sign jupiter is in house 6, Scorpio coming

year this will give a priod of good health(h6) so it will be a good

time to begin reemphasize a diet or exercise program, it is good for

job-employment, (new job) so if you are looking for it, you will find

it and if you have a job already you will improve your situation.

> Talking about job, this can be outside your own country as Pisces is

sign 12 or/and there can be introspection/reflection on it. as it is a

duel sign there can be up/down in emotions and also the creative aspect

is good for the h10 position as people have to be creative in there

work anny times.

> Last things to say is the Ex venus will give/make that it well be

even stronger more artistic/creativeand even sensual. Working with

woman is a changes to happend or happend already.

>

> I think this all is a very good combination for yor work and you

future, i do not know how old you are or where or what time and place

you are born, but can tell you that this combination is good, and do

the best you can with it, hope this all will help you a bit more on the

right track to go in life.

>

>

> Dear Arun , i life in Holland Amsterdam and do study ever week Vedic

Astrolgy since 1998 and past my exam as tutor/consult in 2004 at the

ACVA in the USA and do give consults 2 a day and some time respons on

question from this side, what i also like very much because of if

worldwide changes it gives use to communicat, with you as Gemini Lagna

also will love.

>

> For now Have nice weekend and let me know what you think of my

comment on you question because the feedback help me also to understand

more about the Lovely Vedic Astrolgy, i am a strong believer in it,

Greethings from freddy Wissink

>

> Arun Prabhudesai arunpd wrote:

Respected Gurujan,

>

> I am new to astrology and have just taken it up. I have browsed

> through messages of last few days, and I must say, the knowledge and

> help that learned astrologers have passed on is commendable.

>

> Now to my question:

>

> I have Ju + Ve (exalted) in 10th house pisces for Gemini Ascendant.

> What is the significance of this combination ? There are no major

> aspects on these planets/house.

>

> with reverence,

>

> Arun

> Access over 1 million songs - Music Unlimited.

>

>