IndiaDivine.org

Question about my birth time.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sirs,

I was born on Dec 6th 1974, pollachi, India at 1:35PM, but our astrologer changed my birth time from 1:35 PM to 1:01 PM since he found out that 1:35 PM was not correct time for baby boy. could you please tell me which one is my correct birth time and also tell me my correct lagna?. Greatly appreciated

The following are my personal details...

I came to USA on 30th June 2000.

Married on November 12th 2003.

Had my first baby boy on Aug 23rd 2006.

Please let me know if you have any questions...

Thank you.

Me Shubha Vela <pkgoteti > wrote:

Nagaraja

i think the POB i vijayawada...

else give it, I fel i hae covered it in the past vijayawada...

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs, marriage, family, kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID pkgoteti , for Lagna features check.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE! Mobile 09840051861 Chennai, India

nagaraja_venkanna <nagaraja_venkanna (AT) (DOT) co.in>

vedic astrology

Friday, December 29, 2006 9:50:23 PM

[vedic astrology] Marriage time prediction - for my brother

Dear Sirs

Could you please predict the opportune time for marriage of my brother.

My brothers birth details are given here with

14-12-1976 early morning (night of 13th dec 1976, morning of 14-dec-

76) 01:13 AM

Could you also please suggest general characteristics of his would be.

Whether she will be working / educated etc. What is likely their

compatibility

Thanks and regards

Nagaraja

II Om Gurave Namah II

Hari om , Friend,

Dear Mohan ,

All the three events given are not helpful in your case.

I took your question at15:56:13 on 30 Dec 2006 at 27N11 78E02 Following were Ruling planets. Lagan is in Venus Moon Sign and star lord. Moon is in Mars and sun Sign and star lord Day lord is Saturday. Primary RP are Moon Mars Venus and Saturn. Rahu and Ketu acts as an agent of Saturn. Effective RP are Moon Mars Venus Sat Rah and Ketu. For non KP evaluation Prasna Navamsa Rising is Cancer.

With rectified Timing of 13:01 Your Ascendant using Lahri Ayanamsa changes to Aquarious, otherwise It was Pisces. Ruiling planets does not confirm Pisces rising.

We suspect your astrologer follows Ayanamsa other than Lahri. Thus If you are extremely good in Math and communication Time correction made are fine.

-----------------------

Question about my birth time. Posted by: "Mohan" princemraj princemraj

I was born on Dec 6th 1974, pollachi, India at 1:35PM, but our astrologer changed my birth time from 1:35 PM to 1:01 PM since he found out that 1:35 PM was not correct time for baby boy. Could you please tell me which one is my correct birth time and also tell me my correct lagan? Greatly appreciated the following are my personal details... I came to USA on 30th June 2000. Married on November 12th 2003. Had my first baby boy on Aug 23rd 2006. Please let me know if you have any questions... Thank you.

Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah

Sarve Santu Niramaya

Sarve Bhadrani Pasyantu

Ma Kashchid Dukh Bhaag Bhaveit

HARI OM TATSAT

------------------------

R.C.Srivastava

For Consultation -Service

E-mail : swami_rcs

199,MMIG "Guru Kripa"

Shaheed Nagar. Agra 282001

INDIA

Ph +91-562-223-2323/+91-562-400-1223

Mob +91-94122-68768

http://www.cosmograce.com

http://www.kaalvastu.com

http://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com

------------------------

Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy

radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy

our sins, and guide us in the right direction!

Swamiji,

First I would like to thank you for responding to my email. I belive that my rectified birth time 1:01 PM would be the correct one since I did my Master in applied mathematics in one of the leading college in India. Based on my rectified brith time, Jupitar is in my Lagna which is Aquarious and Lagna owner is sitting in 5th place (which is Gemini) and I have 5 planets sitting on my 10th place (which is Scorpio ), they are Mars, Rahu, Venus, Mercury and Sun). Having 5 planets in my 10th place, would it impact my professional life?. Also which is my current dasa and bukthi?

Thank you in advance,

Mohan.

swami <swami_rcs > wrote:

II Om Gurave Namah II

Hari om , Friend,

Dear Mohan ,

All the three events given are not helpful in your case.

I took your question at15:56:13 on 30 Dec 2006 at 27N11 78E02 Following were Ruling planets. Lagan is in Venus Moon Sign and star lord. Moon is in Mars and sun Sign and star lord Day lord is Saturday. Primary RP are Moon Mars Venus and Saturn. Rahu and Ketu acts as an agent of Saturn. Effective RP are Moon Mars Venus Sat Rah and Ketu. For non KP evaluation Prasna Navamsa Rising is Cancer.

With rectified Timing of 13:01 Your Ascendant using Lahri Ayanamsa changes to Aquarious, otherwise It was Pisces. Ruiling planets does not confirm Pisces rising.

We suspect your astrologer follows Ayanamsa other than Lahri. Thus If you are extremely good in Math and communication Time correction made are fine.

-----------------------

Question about my birth time. Posted by: "Mohan" princemraj princemraj

I was born on Dec 6th 1974, pollachi, India at 1:35PM, but our astrologer changed my birth time from 1:35 PM to 1:01 PM since he found out that 1:35 PM was not correct time for baby boy. Could you please tell me which one is my correct birth time and also tell me my correct lagan? Greatly appreciated the following are my personal details... I came to USA on 30th June 2000. Married on November 12th 2003. Had my first baby boy on Aug 23rd 2006. Please let me know if you have any questions... Thank you.

Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah

Sarve Santu Niramaya

Sarve Bhadrani Pasyantu

Ma Kashchid Dukh Bhaag Bhaveit

HARI OM TATSAT

------------------------

R.C.Srivastava

For Consultation -Service

E-mail : swami_rcs

199,MMIG "Guru Kripa"

Shaheed Nagar. Agra 282001

INDIA

Ph +91-562-223-2323/+91-562-400-1223

Mob +91-94122-68768

http://www.cosmograce.com

http://www.kaalvastu.com

http://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com

------------------------

Oh Creator Of The Universe ! We meditate upon thy

radiant power that illuminate our intellects, destroy

our sins, and guide us in the right direction!