IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha and Kundalini

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Shri. Rishi,

Shri. Mahamuni has already answered your mail in more detail. As far as 'Siddha Mala' is concerned, I am of the opinion that instead of one mukhi crescent shaped bead, preferably, one should use 'Savar' rudraksha. This is my personal opinion.

Savar is a type of Gauri Shankar rudraksha having one partner as one mukhi and the other one as a normal bead.

I was also told that few people prefer to use Kantha of 109 Indonesian 8 mukhi rudraksha for Kundalini.

Thanking you and with best wishes,

Chandrashekhar Phadke

hrishi2403 <hrishi2403 > wrote:

Hi

Is there any mention in scriptures about the influence of Rudrakshas on specific chakras e.g

14 mukhi is supposed to work with ajna etc , is there any reference for other chakras.

Also is there any rudraksha especially for kundalini meditation ? Do all rudrakshas have an

aura cleansing and is there any particular rudraksha for this purpose ?

Also what exactly is a Siddha mala ? is it 1-14 beads as a siddha mala or is 27+1 beads (of

all mukhis upto 14) a siddha mala, meaning it is required that 27 beads must be there ?

Will be grateful for any reply.

thanks

Rishi

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Namaste Chandrashekharji,

Why specifically of Indonesian 8 muhki?

Pranams,

Surya

-

chandrashekhar phadke

Monday, January 01, 2007 10:26 PM

Re: Rudraksha and Kundalini

Dear Shri. Rishi,

Shri. Mahamuni has already answered your mail in more detail. As far as 'Siddha Mala' is concerned, I am of the opinion that instead of one mukhi crescent shaped bead, preferably, one should use 'Savar' rudraksha. This is my personal opinion.

Savar is a type of Gauri Shankar rudraksha having one partner as one mukhi and the other one as a normal bead.

I was also told that few people prefer to use Kantha of 109 Indonesian 8 mukhi rudraksha for Kundalini.

Thanking you and with best wishes,

Chandrashekhar Phadke

hrishi2403 <hrishi2403 > wrote:

Hi

Is there any mention in scriptures about the influence of Rudrakshas on specific chakras e.g

14 mukhi is supposed to work with ajna etc , is there any reference for other chakras.

Also is there any rudraksha especially for kundalini meditation ? Do all rudrakshas have an

aura cleansing and is there any particular rudraksha for this purpose ?

Also what exactly is a Siddha mala ? is it 1-14 beads as a siddha mala or is 27+1 beads (of

all mukhis upto 14) a siddha mala, meaning it is required that 27 beads must be there ?

Will be grateful for any reply.

thanks

Rishi

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php