IndiaDivine.org

Future 4/1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Medha,

nryerrm 8/8/06 yp 8/8/07 u wil come close to a relationship, marriage that will FIZZLE out so dont commit urself to any thing to any one esp physical side.

a change of place job is also there during the said period.

u have combinations for a delayed marriage with sani in Lagna in D-1, ANnd D-9 so no neeed to worry on this pray to anyform of lakshmi for all round happiness even marriage, family.

8/6/08 to 7/1/09 u will be married. watch out and match well for any alliance before comiting to anyone by choice or arranged save urself avoidable frustrations and dissappointments in this regard compatiblity is important not bank balances, status ir jobs which canbe worked out as marriage moves on.

so match well and marry.

best wishes

G B Prashant Kumar

Pl give personal data with some life events with dates=jobs, marriage, family, kids, high/low times. Picture or 2 to personal ID pkgoteti , for Lagna features check.

Services of this astrologer in the group are free, personal mail and CHAT consultations ARE CHARGEABLE! Mobile 09840051861 Chennai, India

Medha Porwal <schweetemedha (AT) (DOT) co.in>

vedic astrology; vedic astrology

Thursday, January 4, 2007 9:51:18 AM

[vedic astrology] Future

Hi,

My name is Medha

date of birth : 31/01/1983

time 00.30 am

birth place Thane.

Qualification MCA

I would like to know about marriage and my carreer.

I am a software professional.

Regards,

Medha

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php