IndiaDivine.org

SV: wrist pain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm certainly no doctor, nor an authority on much, but I had a similar pain in my left wrist recently when going through the Sun salutations and the downward dog. I bandaged the wrist for a day or two during day-time thinking it might be a symptom of having strained it mildly due to a tendency I had to use my left arm and hand a bit more than the right one. The bandage cured the pain and I was by now aware of my tendency to not use both arms and hands equally and I could therefore correct it from that point on.

If the pain persists, don't rule out seeing a proper doc. Take care.

Namaste,

Jens

Again,i am claiming to be no expert in such affairs but I often get pain in the left hand side of the body and people have told me that the left hand side of the body can sometimes hurt due to kundalini energy....take care and be aware of this also......as with all yoga ,pranayama,kriyas,meditations and other related practices we are working on and will be raising our own kundalni energy....sometimes this may happen very quickly or may come as a shock..therefore we need to look after our bodies...and be aware...do read up on such matters.... namasthe elizabeth...............

Jens Lindblad <jenslindblad (AT) (DOT) dk> wrote: I'm certainly no doctor, nor an authority on much, but I had a similar pain in my left wrist recently when going through the Sun salutations and the downward dog. I bandaged the wrist for a day or two during day-time thinking it might be a symptom of having strained it mildly due to a tendency I had to use my left arm and hand a bit more than the right one. The bandage cured the pain and I was by now aware of my tendency to not use both arms and hands equally and I could therefore correct it from that point on.

If the pain persists, don't rule out seeing a proper doc. Take care.

Namaste,

Jens

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.