IndiaDivine.org

RE: [adisankaracharya] Zee Televison disrespecting Sanatana Dharma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi KVR Murthy gaaru,

Namaskaram!

As Sri Ramakrishna Pramahamsa said before advising others you should implement first in your life.

Like I explained to you my plan on phone a month back, I am working to act first from myside.

My initial dream is to build an "Integrated Hindu Center" in South India which has a school, library , hostel facility, a temple and kitchen for free food.

And the most important thing is this is only for Priyajans( dalits) -

On it's success, then we will scale it up and spread across the State.

From my side like I told you to buy a piece of land and then ask others to contribute to it.

Different NRIs - individually or a part of org., are doing some kind of things.

But I am ocnfident a lot of rich NRIs and industrialists will contribute once we show success with one such center.

Even I am in discussions with Karunaamayi Maa who built such a school in remote Andhra for tribal people.

Basically the plan is to handover to such spritual org. to operate in future.

I must do soem thing this academic year, 2007- 08.

A lot of NRI orgs. do a lot of things like TAMA( Telugu Association in Atlanta) gives scholarships Andhra etc.

I think once we build and handover to spritual orgs. run by Amrutamayi Maa or Karunamayi Maa or Sri Sri Ravishankar, then can operate and expand it.

I added to my 'contact group' emails of the some of the like minded people like you and will soon send a detailed strategy/plan and request for your advise and help in this respect.

Thanks

Srinivas K

"K.V.Ramana Murthy" <k.venkata.ramanamurthy > wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Dear Srinivas garu,

Your mails are really causing concern and your communication is having substance.

You are closely monitoring from a far of place on the events across globe about Hinduism and your thoughts towards contribution is appreciable.

Your mails are reaching many with facts.

There are many developmental organisations also receiving your mails.

Now while you continue to contribute with awareness information ,

please also share the views and plans how NRI’s can support the developmental plans

What are your plans and you need support from the readers

Let us also invite the organisations to circulate their plans towards –development.

The developmental plans ,implementation to be so high in magnitude so that many issues covers in this approach.

To start with let the plan of action starts circulation and the contributions comes in the way with the value systems of our oriental culture with last priority for physical actions-which always have more disturbing reactions

This community and religious issue may have to be addressed with wisdom and intellectual approach-of course for good results.

Regards

KV Ramanamurthy

72A; sec-VI;Reliance Greens,

Motikhavadi,Jamnagar-341160

Gujarat

Cell-09374666387

Office Ext-0288-3020549

Res-0288-3018831

adisankaracharya [adisankaracharya] On Behalf Of srinivas kolluri

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 12:10 AM

nandukother (AT) (DOT) co.uk; ramesh.kallidai (AT) hinduforum (DOT) org; report (AT) hinduunity (DOT) com; spokesman_rss ; rkrishp99 ; adisankaracharya; ammachi; Oppiliappan; caribbeanhindus; ; ramakrishna; ; swadhyaya_varga; hinduism_environment

[adisankaracharya] Re: Zee Televison disrespecting Sanatana Dharma

The problem is with Hindus. They never talk about other religions..

The reason is the word "Fear".

Islam and Christianity create fear in the minds of people who disrespect.

Hindus being napunsak, insensitive and most disunited, anyone can disrespect at any level and do any thing.

Hindus are the lifeless creratures living on the Earth to perform mundane things and enjoy the physical pleasures.

Karunanidhi, CM of TN rightly called Hindus as 'thieves'.

Hindus hate self repsect and any Hindu is a most devout Castiest.

He may harm another Hindu in the name of caste and treat Dalits in most human way and for the sake of money and power will do any damage and disrespect to Hinduism, holy places and Gods.

As long as there is no 'fear', nobody respects Hindu religion.

Fear, Fear Fear!

If it is instilled in anit hindu forces, then nobody will be dared to touch it.

Writing, emails, letters etc., nothing will happen.

Nanda <nandukother (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:

Seeta Raam.

The following is a complaint that I have sent to Zee Television Network.. It is nice to watch Indian soaps rather than the American ones but the Indian ones are getting beyond ridiculous. Most of the families in the stories are Hindus and they are constantly blaspheming sacred rituals and chanting. If you have been watching and noticed what I have seen, please write and let them know how you feel too.

For too long Hindus have allowed Mercenaries to loot our Dharma to fill their pockets and we sit and watch silently. Hindi Movies are another avenue that abuses our Dharmic Paramparas and we watch in silence. It is time to stop this blatant eye pass.........

Yours in Dharma,

Nandrani

To Zee TV--- zeetv-response (AT) zeenetwork (DOT) com

Re: Your Serials.

Why do you make such a devil in the character of Masooma on Mamta utter a Hindu scared Mantra when she does her evil acts? Why is this disrespect reserved only for Hinduism--why not have her character be Muslim and utter the name of The Holy Prophet or Allah? Or be a Christian and utter Jesus Christ or Holy Mother Mary? Why do you use only a very sacred Hindu mantra with this evil character?

It seems as if this network has some anti Hindu agenda as many times during the various serials you have had the characters doing acts that are highly disrespectful to Hinduism. The person who plays Masooma was another evil person in past serial--Phaalaki and in that one too you had her as a Hindu Saint while her character was pure evil. Why put only a Hindu as an evil person--why not another religion?You had the characters in Saat Phere fighting in a Mandir in one episode. You had the characters of Sinddoor performing Sri Satya Narayana Katha and in the middle of the puja a quarrel broke out and they got up and left the puja without finishing it.

Please have some regards for the sentiment of Hindus who are watching your shows. In almost all of the serials, the families are Hindus--please let them show some respect towards the sacredness of the various rituals they are portraying or else please don't do them. Many of us Hindus have noticed this trend and some are no longer going to watch.

"Non-cooperation with evil is a sacred duty." M.K. Gandhi Ji

HARI BOL

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Any questions? Get answers on any topic at Answers. Try it now.

Finding fabulous fares is fun.

Let FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.

[long rambling screed snipped]

My bad. I approved this message in error. I should

have rejected it, but hit the wrong button. I have

rejected numerous postings from this member, mostly

long-winded political harangues and 60-year-old feuds

that are irrelevant to anyone living outisde India,

"My India-right or wrong" patriotic jingoism, and

Hindu-supremacist screeds that only foment Hindu v.

Muslim v. Christian hatreds. All totally irrelevant

to Amma and her teachings or to the purposes of this

group.

Make of this message what you will. At least there is

a reference to Amma ("Amrutamayi Maa") in this text.

If you feel a need to respond, contact the sender

off-list.

Keval

Get your own web address.

Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

http://smallbusiness./domains/?p=BESTDEAL