IndiaDivine.org

Greatful for Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First I'd like to say how happy I am for finding your Forum. There is so much knowledge here.

My name is Per, and I am a 50 year old Swedish Acupuncturist, living in USA.

Many years ago, when I was in my twenties, I had an experience that have followed me my entire life. If anyone can help me shed some light on my experience, I would be grateful.

My Acupuncture teacher, taught us how to meditate, so we could re-energize our selves when dealing with sick people. My first time ever meditating, I saw maybe 10-12 different persons "showing themselves" to me. I only saw their faces in black and white, and every face was semi-hidden, behind what appeared to be a cloud of some kind. I saw maybe 75-80% of their faces.

That was the first and only time I saw them, ever. But every time I meditate since then, it follows the exact same pattern. First I see one large never blinking eye, staring at me (in color). It doesnt do anything, exept stares at me. After maybe 10-15 minutes, the eye transforms into a large mouth, and every time I inhale, the mouth opens and exhales, so basically, I inhale the mouths breath. The meditation always ends with the mouth dissolving into swirling green and blue colors. It never deviates, always the same pattern. So if any of you spiritual people has any idea, please help me out. Love and Peace, Per