IndiaDivine.org

How to give a Schoolprogram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear Devotees,

Hopefully you can help me on this; I am a Student Social Work and I really want to give a schoolprogram/college on my University.

Do you know if there are some PDF-files or standard documents availible how to give a presentation about Krishna Consicousness and were I can find them?

myself I was thinking just to be very basic, tell about the Bhagavad-Gita plus

the basic fillosofy and what it does to me and how to combine by being a student...is that okay?

greetz

Zara

Hello dear Devotees,

Hopefully you can help me on this; I am a Student Social Work and I really want to give a schoolprogram/college on my University.

Do you know if there are some PDF-files or standard documents availible how to give a presentation about Krishna Consicousness and were I can find them?

myself I was thinking just to be very basic, tell about the Bhagavad-Gita plus

the basic fillosofy and what it does to me and how to combine by being a student...is that okay?

greetz

Zara

I posted preaching brochures for download at http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/1038156-post1.html

which can be printed and distributed to the students so they can take something with them. Basically any Krishna conscious presentation is always the same steps, we are not this body, what is the soul, what is the material world, what is Krishna, chanting Hare Krishna, what are the vedas, etc.

You can also speak about the Bhagavad-gita historically and at the same time explain the philosophy.