IndiaDivine.org

Can India eradicate spiritual poverty?Easier to preach to well-to-do middle class ???

Rate this topic

krsna

Can India eradicate spiritual poverty? Will it be easier to preach to well-to-do middle class Indians?

Will India's economic boom help the poor? Will the villagers of India become eager candidates for Hari-nam and Prasadam?

India is an economic miracle. With growth rates of nearly 10% a year the country is becoming richer than ever before. But while the burgeoning middle class has more money to spend, most Indians still live in desperate poverty.

UN statistics show that 700 million Indians live on less that $2 a day and a fifth of children don't go to school. Although some of these people are benefiting from the boom, income gaps are widening fast. And with a rapidly growing population, the economy has to keep growing for society to simply stand still.

Can everyone benefit spiritually from India's boom? :smash: Does the government have the right policies to tackle spiritual poverty?:confused: Is Indian society concerned with the poor spiritual consciousness of it's citizens? :crying2: How about the 'poor in spirit'; the souls who don't get caught by Sriman Mahaprabhu's net of mercy?:pray:

Krsna,

How about the 'poor in spirit'; the souls who don't get caught by Sriman Mahaprabhu's net of mercy?

I am offended, i follow Lord Jesus and i am not considering myself 'poor in spirit'.