IndiaDivine.org

Breath of Fire

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello and sat nam

I'm very new at KY and so want to make sure that the practices I'm doing are OK to combine and make sure I'm doing it in a good way. I don't have access to a KY teacher in the town I live in and am relying on Guru Rattana for guidance.

What I've been doing for a few months now:

a.. Start with sitting on the floor in a somewhat diamond shaped leg position. (My knees don't bend enough to do easy pose or even bound lotus. This is one of the main things I would like to heal.)

b.. A few minutes of sat nam breathing.

c.. Three times chanting ong namo guru dev namo

d.. reciting sa ta na ma ra ma da sa sa say so hung with finger magic for some length of time

e.. the mudra and breathing for releasing childhood anger that was given on this list last September for some time

f.. three times holding the breath while I recite internally the mantras of the buddhas I have received empowerments from.

Now I've started doing a bit of breath of fire, and I just did it before everything else. I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right; I'm quite aware of my diaphragm and it flows on its own once I start. I feel like I could do it a lot longer but it's hard on my sinuses, it really aches them and my eyes. I notice a very lovely sparkling whole body feeling afterwards.

The question: First of all is it OK to do all of these things together? Secondly, should I be doing the breath of fire before the tuning in stuff or after? Should I be doing breath of fire throughout the day or with the other practices? Also, can I add the Part 1 of the Subagh Kriya to the above? Are there other things I should be doing?

The limited practice I have been doing has been quite life enhancing. Even only doing breath of fire twice I have had a shift in awareness about my body. I really think that breaking through and healing my body will improve the quality of my life immeasurably. Any suggestions/feedback are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Teresa del Giudice, CH

P.O. Box 36197

Fayetteville, NC 28303

910-273-9547

www.hometownhypnotist.com