IndiaDivine.org

Help Problems in Life - Attn. RafalJi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

RafalJi Namaskar,

The 2 observations are not matching with reality.

1.Guru and Mangal shows your drive to create new situation and gains from it, that can especially affect image.

2.Eleventh from Arudhpaada with AL and aspected by Shukra shows gains from ladies/marriage, your wife should be attractive with a little bit hedonistic mood attracted to innovating/new artifacts in fashion or movies etc.

Anyway Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Kamal

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote:

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Kamal, Namaskar

>From my prasna there is signal that in this year there will be improvment in career especially around May/June. Rahu and Shukra in Lagna shows blessings from Durga and Lakshmi so keep this worship alive. Mangal with Arudha pada shows also some success in engineering field and with protecting money(dhanus) but I dont know if You are specialized with that. Parivartana drsti between Guru and Mangal shows your drive to create new situation and gains from it, that can especially affect image. Also tenth lord in seventh Ketu shows partnership with people related to different culture. As its in ninth from AL this will help You a lot.Eleventh from Arudhpaada with AL and aspected by Shukra shows gains from ladies/marriage, your wife should be attractive with a little bit hedonistic mood attracted to innovating/new artifacts in fashion or movies etc. Altough its not roga-prasna your trisphuta is in chara-rasi showing better health now but as Sani is in sixth bhava retrograde it can

shows going back and forth. Trisphuta lord is in taurus which can indicate region of face but Moon involvment also shows lungs/blood related diseases, you could also have broken bones. From Feb 2008 there will be some recognition and improvment in Your status related to education or gaining expertise in some knowledge.

>From 2011 there will be help from authorities and you will gain in name/fame with help of foreigners authorities.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

-

kamlesh rai

vedic astrology

Monday, January 29, 2007 4:58 AM

Re: [vedic astrology] Help Problems in Life - Attn. RafalJi

Namaskar Rafalji,

Thanks a lot for the input. But I am in India from last 3 years. Currently in Pune. I came back in Jan 2004. My health was not going well so I had to come back to India. Also, at that time my relationship with wife was not very coordial. Now it's bit improved.

I am in software field but no promotions from last 5 years. Off late lot's of humiliations in job front. Not able to find suitable job outside inspite of good knowledge and experience. There is a pressure from management to transfer to some other location in India. Can you please be kind enough to let me know if a move to East (Kolkata) or South (Chennai) will be better? What is the probable birthtime range you had found?

Regards,

Kamal

II hraum namah adityaya II

Dear Kamal , Namaskar

-------------------------

I draw Your chart and after seeing events You gave and nashta-jataka i see You have Dhanus Lagna with Mangal and Shukra in Lagna. Buddha being in third from Arudhapada is not good for job especially if its strong in D9, its very good as its in twelfth bhava as its promotes more smooth life, especially in foreign countries (10L in 12H), as Guru is in seventh and Mangal lords tenth from Chandra its very good that You are abroad. You are now in Cancer dasa which give unstability to your position and many oppositions / obstacles and enemies especially as Rahu is in badhak to Mahadasa. You are now in Guru MD which is bad relation to Atmakaraka which doesnt say good about your career. Lakshmi mantra is very important to correct problems in Your life with mantra: Om Shreem Mahalakshmyai Namah. Try to fast every saturday. Your prasna shows that You should contact with foreigners and do some work with them, it can be electronics(ketu), working with small machines, import/export or

some design(ve) / working in private sector. Your chart also shows software/programming.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

-

kamlesh rai

vedic astrology

Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:49 AM

[vedic astrology] Help Problems in Life - Attn. RafalJi

Namaskar Guruji,

I am having numerous prolems in my career and life. Now facing lots of problems in career. All the hardwork is lost. I am in the verge of nervous breakdown. I do not have my birthtime. Can you help me in getting my birth time located so that you can give me some proper remedy?

My details are:

Date of Birth : 14th November 1965

Place of Birth: 25 deg 39 min 16 sec North - 84 deg 29 min 32 sec East

Time of Birth: after sunrise before noon

Some main events:

First break in education for 1 year in jan 1984

Next break again in June 1985 to july 1986

Later many breaks ....in higher education

First job: 1 aug 1991

Marriage: 1 mar 1993

Birth of son: 26 feb 1996

foreign journey and stay: 11 Jan 1998

Father's death: 27th dec 1991

Regards,

Kamal

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Kamal, Namaskar

Yes there are these problems with charts therefore Hari Hara suggests working with two charts as root for divisions and investigation: natal(previous lifes) and prasna(what You did in that life).

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

-

kamlesh rai

vedic astrology

Friday, February 02, 2007 5:22 AM

RafalJi Namaskar,

The 2 observations are not matching with reality.

1.Guru and Mangal shows your drive to create new situation and gains from it, that can especially affect image.

2.Eleventh from Arudhpaada with AL and aspected by Shukra shows gains from ladies/marriage, your wife should be attractive with a little bit hedonistic mood attracted to innovating/new artifacts in fashion or movies etc.

Anyway Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Kamal

hraum namah adityaya

Dear Kamal, Namaskar

From my prasna there is signal that in this year there will be improvment in career especially around May/June. Rahu and Shukra in Lagna shows blessings from Durga and Lakshmi so keep this worship alive. Mangal with Arudha pada shows also some success in engineering field and with protecting money(dhanus) but I dont know if You are specialized with that. Parivartana drsti between Guru and Mangal shows your drive to create new situation and gains from it, that can especially affect image. Also tenth lord in seventh Ketu shows partnership with people related to different culture. As its in ninth from AL this will help You a lot.Eleventh from Arudhpaada with AL and aspected by Shukra shows gains from ladies/marriage, your wife should be attractive with a little bit hedonistic mood attracted to innovating/new artifacts in fashion or movies etc. Altough its not roga-prasna your trisphuta is in chara-rasi showing better health now but as Sani is in sixth bhava retrograde it can

shows going back and forth. Trisphuta lord is in taurus which can indicate region of face but Moon involvment also shows lungs/blood related diseases, you could also have broken bones. From Feb 2008 there will be some recognition and improvment in Your status related to education or gaining expertise in some knowledge.

From 2011 there will be help from authorities and you will gain in name/fame with help of foreigners authorities.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

-

kamlesh rai

vedic astrology

Monday, January 29, 2007 4:58 AM

Namaskar Rafalji,

Thanks a lot for the input. But I am in India from last 3 years. Currently in Pune. I came back in Jan 2004. My health was not going well so I had to come back to India. Also, at that time my relationship with wife was not very coordial. Now it's bit improved.

I am in software field but no promotions from last 5 years. Off late lot's of humiliations in job front. Not able to find suitable job outside inspite of good knowledge and experience. There is a pressure from management to transfer to some other location in India. Can you please be kind enough to let me know if a move to East (Kolkata) or South (Chennai) will be better? What is the probable birthtime range you had found?

Regards,

Kamal

II hraum namah adityaya II

Dear Kamal , Namaskar

I draw Your chart and after seeing events You gave and nashta-jataka i see You have Dhanus Lagna with Mangal and Shukra in Lagna. Buddha being in third from Arudhapada is not good for job especially if its strong in D9, its very good as its in twelfth bhava as its promotes more smooth life, especially in foreign countries (10L in 12H), as Guru is in seventh and Mangal lords tenth from Chandra its very good that You are abroad. You are now in Cancer dasa which give unstability to your position and many oppositions / obstacles and enemies especially as Rahu is in badhak to Mahadasa. You are now in Guru MD which is bad relation to Atmakaraka which doesnt say good about your career. Lakshmi mantra is very important to correct problems in Your life with mantra: Om Shreem Mahalakshmyai Namah. Try to fast every saturday. Your prasna shows that You should contact with foreigners and do some work with them, it can be electronics(ketu), working with small machines, import/export or

some design(ve) / working in private sector. Your chart also shows software/programming.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

-

kamlesh rai

vedic astrology

Thursday, January 25, 2007 9:49 AM

[vedic astrology] Help Problems in Life - Attn. RafalJi

Namaskar Guruji,

I am having numerous prolems in my career and life. Now facing lots of problems in career. All the hardwork is lost. I am in the verge of nervous breakdown. I do not have my birthtime. Can you help me in getting my birth time located so that you can give me some proper remedy?

My details are:

Date of Birth : 14th November 1965

Place of Birth: 25 deg 39 min 16 sec North - 84 deg 29 min 32 sec East

Time of Birth: after sunrise before noon

Some main events:

First break in education for 1 year in jan 1984

Next break again in June 1985 to july 1986

Later many breaks ....in higher education

First job: 1 aug 1991

Marriage: 1 mar 1993

Birth of son: 26 feb 1996

foreign journey and stay: 11 Jan 1998