http://www.nilacharal.com

Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the forecast

with the Search weather shortcut.

http://tools.search./shortcuts/#loc_weather

II hraum namah adityaya II

Dear Rishi, Namaskar

--

When we draw Your chart:

Please note that Your Lagna is on border which demands the rectification based on default birthtime and specific events in Your life. With that time I see that Shukra is seventh lord in Lagna which gives very gentle, sociable and charming personality with traits of domination over spouse.

Arudha Pada is in Aquarius aspected by Buddha which gives inteligent and innvoate person. With that time Buddha is also in trikona in D9 so You should be able to have trade abilities (jaimini rsi) eloquence and accounting skills. As Buddha is in Libra this is very good in buisness and this will has a lot to say regarding Your personality (al and a7 yuti) and seventh lord in Lagna(fame). You can gain from teaching, bankers, economy and government.

Now we see that Chandra is in seventh so spouse will give a lot of fortune and rise (4 from AL and badhakesh exalted) so You should marry for sure but there will be a lot of cruelty (vrscika amsa) protection and obsession experience in marriage. This should be remedied through Siva worship using Isana Sadakshari . We can use Jyotirlinga of Lagnesh and DK being in 12 from AK - Bhimashankara. So the mantra is : Om Namah Sivaya Namah Bhimashankaraya.

Lagnesh in tenth bhava with Agni tattwa gives You demadning and influential flavour. However You can be cruel (jataka tattwa) and this will be especially connected to Your personality/ego, home and children. This Siva Mantra should help and otherwise peace and sense of being can be afflicted. So I conclude this initial approach with advise of thursday fasting.

--

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

-

Rishi Kumar

vedic astrology

Friday, February 02, 2007 10:39 AM

[vedic astrology] Can anybody predict my horoscope?

Birth date: 16-10-1981

Time : 8.30 AM

Place : Madurai (Tamilnadu, India)

I'm also a learning astrologer and very eager to see

ur views on my horoscope.

regards

Rishi.

-----

Rishikumar

________

with the Search weather shortcut.

http://tools.search./shortcuts/#loc_weather

Dear Rafal,

Namaskar. Thank you very much for your prediction.

Whatever you said is right. I have decided to marry next year. But lot of confusion regarding job. Whether to switchover from current job or to remain. Can I enter into software field? Also I like to enter into share market business. Hope it will suit for me.

thanks.

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote:

II hraum namah adityaya II

Dear Rishi, Namaskar

-------------------------

When we draw Your chart:

Please note that Your Lagna is on border which demands the rectification based on default birthtime and specific events in Your life. With that time I see that Shukra is seventh lord in Lagna which gives very gentle, sociable and charming personality with traits of domination over spouse.

Arudha Pada is in Aquarius aspected by Buddha which gives inteligent and innvoate person. With that time Buddha is also in trikona in D9 so You should be able to have trade abilities (jaimini rsi) eloquence and accounting skills. As Buddha is in Libra this is very good in buisness and this will has a lot to say regarding Your personality (al and a7 yuti) and seventh lord in Lagna(fame). You can gain from teaching, bankers, economy and government.

Now we see that Chandra is in seventh so spouse will give a lot of fortune and rise (4 from AL and badhakesh exalted) so You should marry for sure but there will be a lot of cruelty (vrscika amsa) protection and obsession experience in marriage. This should be remedied through Siva worship using Isana Sadakshari . We can use Jyotirlinga of Lagnesh and DK being in 12 from AK - Bhimashankara. So the mantra is : Om Namah Sivaya Namah Bhimashankaraya.

Lagnesh in tenth bhava with Agni tattwa gives You demadning and influential flavour. However You can be cruel (jataka tattwa) and this will be especially connected to Your personality/ego, home and children. This Siva Mantra should help and otherwise peace and sense of being can be afflicted. So I conclude this initial approach with advise of thursday fasting.

-------------------------

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

www.rohinaa.com

-

Rishi Kumar

vedic astrology

Friday, February 02, 2007 10:39 AM

[vedic astrology] Can anybody predict my horoscope?

Birth date: 16-10-1981

Time : 8.30 AM

Place : Madurai (Tamilnadu, India)

I'm also a learning astrologer and very eager to see

ur views on my horoscope.

regards

Rishi.

-----

Rishikumar

________