IndiaDivine.org

positivity

Rate this topic

positivity

Hi

I just want to help make a positive difference so I wanted to post this.

On the multi-dimensional web of cause and effect, it only takes a little positivity to make a big difference as it travels into the future in many directions. ( Unfortunately, the same can be said for negativity.) That's why it is so important, I believe, to let positivity be your guide -- and never give in to negativity. It does not seem like it can ever be the best solution. Let a positive heart be your guide and you will find yourself with more happiness.

The great thing about positivity is that it is reciprocal. When you are positive toward someone, it not only makes them feel good -- it makes you feel good too. Also, they will be more inclined to be positive toward you. So it is like a see-saw -- the positivity goes back and forth. Not only that, positivity has a ripple effect. Cause and effect is a simple concept, but is almost impossible to comprehend the depth and far reaching effects that every action we take has. negativity works in the same way that positivity works. It too is like a see-saw and it too has a ripple effect. Our actions not only affect the present moment -- they affect our future and the future of others. So always keep positivity in your heart and in your actions. It feels great and is good for yourself and others.

Thanks for reading

Feel free to comment

Good points. Krsna is also known as the Absolute Truth Positive. There is no negativity found in Him or any of his actions. All His actions are for the benefit of the tiny living beings...us.

So it follows that the most positive thing we can do in relationship to others is to contribute to their own reconnecting with Krsna the Absolute Truth Positive which is to their eternal benefit.

The results that come back won't be within the field of cause and effect though. The results of krsna conscious actions are reciprocal in nature between Krsna and His devotees and He will be pleased to see us working for the welfare of all living beings because that is also His desire. He then will naturally bestow yet more grace upon his servant.

The devotee is naturally pleased when Krsna is pleased so he desires no further reward. His only desire may be to know Krsna more intimately and how to be more pleasing in His service.

This form of reciprocation between Krsna and His devotees is the pinnacle of positivity. It is also the goal of alll aspirants on the bhakti path.

POSITIVITY IS RECIPROCAL ONLY IF THE OTHER PERSON IS ON SAME PAGE.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WITHIN THE OTHER PERSON OR US,BY IDENTIFYING

POSITIVITY WE IMPLIED THE EXISTENCE OF NEGATIVITY....AND THIS DORMANT NEGATIVITY WILL SURFACE GIVEN CERTAIN TIME AND SITUATION. AND SOMETIMES ONE GETS DISORIENTED FROM THE UNEXPECTED STRENGTH NEGATIVITY THAT HINDERS OUR INTENTIONS....IT'S EASIER TO EXPECT AND TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF OUR OWN SHORT COMINGS NOMATTER WHAT LEVEL WE ARE AT, AND DO OUR BEST TO BE POSITIVE AT ALL TIMES...NO ONE IN THIS WORLD CAN DO "AT ALL TIMES" BUT THIS PROCESS OF TRYING WILL FACILITATE THE DISCOVERY AND PROGRESS....INSPITE OF NONE-RECIPROCATION, I HOPE THAT YOU AND OTHERS WILL STILL BE POSITIVE...

THIS STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS IS THE GLITCH THAT WE HAVE TO WORK ON...BUT JUST THIS REMINDER, THE COMMENT ABOUT POSITIVITY, IT IS SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE REMINDER, A WONDERFUL REMINDER....

NAMASTE...

SHANTAYAJI

Hi

I just want to help make a positive difference so I wanted to post this.

On the multi-dimensional web of cause and effect, it only takes a little positivity to make a big difference as it travels into the future in many directions. ( Unfortunately, the same can be said for negativity.) That's why it is so important, I believe, to let positivity be your guide -- and never give in to negativity. It does not seem like it can ever be the best solution. Let a positive heart be your guide and you will find yourself with more happiness.

The great thing about positivity is that it is reciprocal. When you are positive toward someone, it not only makes them feel good -- it makes you feel good too. Also, they will be more inclined to be positive toward you. So it is like a see-saw -- the positivity goes back and forth. Not only that, positivity has a ripple effect. Cause and effect is a simple concept, but is almost impossible to comprehend the depth and far reaching effects that every action we take has. negativity works in the same way that positivity works. It too is like a see-saw and it too has a ripple effect. Our actions not only affect the present moment -- they affect our future and the future of others. So always keep positivity in your heart and in your actions. It feels great and is good for yourself and others.

Thanks for reading

Feel free to comment