IndiaDivine.org

Shivaratri broadcast...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste every body !

I hope all of you had a nice night worshiping Lord Shiva.

Me and my family decided yesterday not to sleep to follow the Shivaratri live from the Mandir, we managed to have a high speed connection and were ready at the time to pray with the all family.

But unfortunately it seems that the broadcast was not available ! We have tried several times during the night but no connection was possible... I've tried to check on the site wether or not I could see the registered classes (the Chandi path for example) and I succeeded in ! I went back to broadcast but still no connections...

Even this morning here (close to 5 am PST), I tried again from my office but still nothing.

Was there a problem in the broadcast or is it only in my area that it was not available ? (from Guadeloupe in the Caribean)

Thank you for your answer.

Jai Maa, Jai Swamiji

Om Namah Shivaya !

Sri Ananda Shreekara

(Charles-Henri)

MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre téléphone portable !

__._,_.___

Terms of Use | Un

Recent Activity

New Members

Visit Your Group

HotJobs

Be Discovered!

Employers find you

Upload your resume

Mail

Next gen email?

Try the all-new

Mail Beta.

Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

__,_._,___

Hi Sri Ananda Shreekara,

The broadcast was on and fine for most of the night.

I don't know what the trouble is. Our other devotee in your area

experiences a similar problem. She thinks the feed is being actively

blocked. I just don't understand how or why they could or would block

this particular feed!

I hope something can be done to help you.

Jai Maa!

Chris

Namaste:

I'm in Washington state and I was able to see the broadcast. I think you have to have quicktime to see it. Although mine also pops up on real player.

They ended at 3AM, and started cleaning up. I looks like they had prasad at 3AM. I went ahead and broke my fast too at 4AM. I also went to bed at 4AM for a couple of hours. I was tired all day the next day, but felt refreshed in a deep way.

Peace,

Shankari Kali

Charles-Henri SRI ANANDA SHREEKARA <Sri_Ananda_Shreekara (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Namaste every body !

I hope all of you had a nice night worshiping Lord Shiva.

Me and my family decided yesterday not to sleep to follow the Shivaratri live from the Mandir, we managed to have a high speed connection and were ready at the time to pray with the all family.

But unfortunately it seems that the broadcast was not available ! We have tried several times during the night but no connection was possible... I've tried to check on the site wether or not I could see the registered classes (the Chandi path for example) and I succeeded in ! I went back to broadcast but still no connections...

Even this morning here (close to 5 am PST), I tried again from my office but still nothing.

Was there a problem in the broadcast or is it only in my area that it was not available ? (from Guadeloupe in the Caribean)

Thank you for your answer.

Jai Maa, Jai Swamiji

Om Namah Shivaya !

Sri Ananda Shreekara

(Charles-Henri)

MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre téléphone portable !

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Answers.