IndiaDivine.org

att: Yossi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Yossi,

your question to the "Sangha" was "to the point" - in Yiddisch it was tachles

Sorry, but your answer to my question is it n o t

The reason you will know or you will discover very soon by digging into yourself.

Nevertheless my answer to your question

If this group is still intended to be a "Satsang" than michael misses one crucial ingredient:

of course we do not have a "living" Guru - butt our Guru is with us....

When Ramana Maharshi was still in the body visitors asked questions, some of them very deep indeed. Questions about ther obstacles and difficulties fullfilling their "way".

In my personal experience people - even socalled friends - hesitate to really open up and show whats troubling them. To this person personal disappointment - of course like always michael "fault" - even groups of theoretically highest spiritual inclination - are no exception to this fact.

Seemingly the egoplay is still of incredible importance to most, instead of giving their best to get rid of it - like we should....

Michael accepted this fact, accepted that instead some of our dear members give their best to share their inclination to making wonderful pictures and poems. This i s great - but not a reason for not sharing with the Sangha their hindrances of going the way. If sharing them we all could learn so much by the examples they show us....

At least it is an opportunity, and as i stated before, this opening up in questioning beloves Sadguru Sri Ramana Maharshi was done...

My acceptance of this fact is the same as the acceptance whats going on in the socalled "world", accepting were this world and all of us is heading too - as GDS will.

The personal reason for michael to be in this Sangha is the possibility to live the gratitude this persons feels for the Grace he shares all the time.

I wish you a wonderful Saturday (Shabbat)

in love in GD

michael