IndiaDivine.org

RE: ATTENTION ALL THE SPIRITUALISTS!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am also interested in buying the book. Please let me know the details.

My No.9840754665

Regards'

Namasivayam.C

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 Puzhankarai Narayanan Kannan wrote :

>I am intersted to get the Book. Please let me know where to get it?

>Adiyen Chinmaya Dasan

>Kannan

>

>OM SRI CHINMAYA SADGURAVE NAMAH:

>------------------

>Probn. CA P.N.Kannan, B.Com., FCA (Director, CORD,Thamaraipakkam)

>'Keshavam' Crystal Kasthuri Apts., Flat No.:'E' Third Floor

>Plot No 5072, New No 91., Sixth Avenue, 'Z' Block

>Anna Nagar, CHENNAI 600 040

>Moblle : 9381062307

>Phones: (Res) 044 42178514

>(Off) 044 32877052 & 65442691(Thamaraipakkam)

>

>E-Mail : imbu (AT) hotmail (DOT) com cord_tpkm (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

>

>

>

>From: rswamyk (AT) (DOT) co.ukDate: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:56:30 +0000Re: Re: ATTENTION ALL THE SPIRITUALISTS!!!!

>I want to know more about how to order the book jaiva dharma. please provide contact details .

>

>RAMASWAMYRaghu Rajagopal <raghur_62 > wrote:

>

>

>dear sir,i am also interested.pl contact 98401 45944.RAGHU.R--- vseshadri47 <vseshadri47 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:> > Dear Sir,> > Is it available at Chennai and if so Could you> please provide me the> address.> > If it is sent I shall pay the amount of Rs.99 plus> postal charges.My> address at chennai is as under:> V.Seshadri> Plot 82> Third Street> Ashtalakshmi Nagar> Valasaravakkam> Chennai 600087> Tamil Nadu> India> 044 24765367> > Regards> V.Seshadri> > Regards> > > , Vishnu Daivata> Svami> <vishnudaivata wrote:> >> > ATTENTION ALL THE SPIRITUALISTS!!!!> > Jaiva Dharma is the most wonderful book on> spirituality that has> been ever written. It would be impossible to glorify> this book fully.> > Jaiva Dharma (800+ pages) is the best book on> Vedic culture. It> contains the essence of Vedas, Upanisads, Puranas,> Mahabharata,> Ramayana, Agamas, Nigamas, Itihasas and so on. It is> like the ocean in> a small jar. It will answer your every single> question about Spiritual> Life and Meditation.> > Please order your copy right now. (Rs. 99 or $> 5.99 + Shipping)> > JAIVA DHARMA – NOW AVAILABLE!> > Please email vishnudaivata for your copy of> Jaiva Dharma> > > > > > > > YOU CANOT AFFORD TO MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.> > Lord Kapila said:> > "Therefore, without being agitated any more, I> shall deliver myself> from the darkness of nescience with the help of my> friend, clear> consciousness. Simply by keeping the lotus feet of> Lord Vishnu in my> mind, I shall be saved from entering into the wombs> of many mothers> for repeated birth and death."> > The miseries of material existence begin from the> very day when the> spirit soul takes shelter in the ovum and sperm of> the mother and> father, they continue after he is born from the> womb, and then they> are further prolonged. We do not know where the> suffering ends. It> does not end, however, by one's changing his body.> The change of body> is taking place at every moment, but that does not> mean that we are> improving from the fetal condition of life to a more> comfortable> condition. The best thing is, therefore, to develop> Krishna> consciousness. Here it is stated,> upasädita-viñëu-pädaù. This means> realization of Krishna consciousness. One who is> intelligent, by the> grace of the Lord, and develops Krishna> consciousness, is successful> in his life because simply by keeping himself in> Krishna> consciousness, he will be saved from the repetition> of birth and death.> > [On September 21, 2001, when Srila Narayana> Maharaja returned to> Mathura after his two-week preaching tour in Jaipur> and Delhi, he> received 5,000 newly published copies of Jaiva> Dharma by Srila> Bhaktivinoda Thakura. Over forty years earlier he> had translated Jaiva> Dharma from the original Bengali into Hindi, and> then recently, under> his guidance, his disciples translated his Hindi> version into English.> Now, on the evening after his return, Srila Maharaja> held a ceremony> inaugurating the new publication. During the> ceremony he spoke about> the significance and glory of Jaiva Dharma, thanked> and blessed the> devotees who assisted in its publication, and after> expressing his> appreciation to them individually, presented each of> them with a copy. > > Regarding Jaiva Dharma, our Srila Prabhupada said> in September 23,> 1969, on the divine appearance day of Srila> Bhaktivinoda Thakura, > "Bhaktivinoda Thakura happens to be one of the> acaryas, and he has> left behind him many books. Caitanya-siksamrta and> Jaiva Dharma are> very important books. They are in Bengali and> Sanskrit. And he has> prepared many books of songs. We are trying to> present Bhaktivinoda> Thakura's books in English, and gradually you will> get them. So our> adoration, our worship is to Bhaktivinoda Thakura> today so that he may> bless us to peacefully make progress in Krsna> consciousness.> Acarya-upasana. Simply by the blessings of the> acaryas we can make> very rapid progress."> > > > Regarding Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura's books in> general, a> conversation took place with Prabhupada on May 13,> 1975:> > "Paramahamsa: Srila Prabhupada, I remember once I> heard a tape> where you told us that we should not try to read the> books of the> previous acaryas.> > Amogha: That we should not try to read> Bhaktivinoda's books or> earlier books of other acaryas. So I was just> wondering…> > Prabhupada: I never said that.> > Amogha: You didn't say that? Oh.> > Prabhupada: How is that?> > Amogha: I thought you said that we should not> read the previous> acarya's books.> > Prabhupada: No, you should read. > > Amogha: We should.> > Prabhupada: It is a misunderstanding…..we are> following the> previous acaryas. I never said that."> > > > The following is a transcription of the> inauguration speech given> by Srila Narayana Maharaja on September 21, 2001:]> > > > > > > > I'm very happy and satisfied that Jaiva Dharma of> Srila> Bhaktivinoda Thakura has been published and printed> in English. It> has come from my Hindi translation, and this> translation was approved> by my Gurudeva, Srila Bhaktiprajnana Kesava Gosvami> Maharaja. It was> also approved by Srila Bhakti Pramoda Puri Maharaja,> all my> God-brothers, and several senior disciples of Srila> Bhaktisiddhanta> Sarasvati Thakura. > > > > Srila Bhaktiprajnana Kesava Gosvami Maharaja> ordered me to> translate this book into Hindi. Therefore, in order> to read and> understand it well, I studied Bengali grammar and> language. Later,> when Guru Maharaja saw my translation, he wrote a> preface, and in that> preface he sprinkled his causeless mercy upon me. > > Jaiva Dharma is a very authentic book for> understanding tattva> (established philosophical truths), sadhana (the> process to attain the> perfection of krsna-prema), and sadhya (krsna-> prema). Those who will> read it under the guidance of any well-trained and> qualified Vaisnava> will know its glories. When I first published it in> Hindi, I thought> that it must also be translated into English for the> benefit of the> entire world, for it will bring about a revolution. > Surely now, when> === message truncated ===________Be a PS3 game guru.Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.http://videogames./platform?platform=120121

>

>

>Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

>_______________

>Windows Live Spaces is here! It’s easy to create your own personal Web site.

>http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-in