IndiaDivine.org

rare chance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaktha Bhandhavas,

Here is a rare opportunity for the bhakthas of shri Ranganayaki sametha Shriranganatha, who is resting in the Divya kshethram Srirangam , who would like to own a house in the prominent thiruveedhi , chithirai veedhi. Its a very old house for sale ,. I am interested in giving it out to any bhakthas who are willing to reside there in their retired period or when evr they wish to visit the divyakshethram from abroad they can land there and have darshan of Lord shri ranganatha. pardon me if this is not a right thing to post in this bhakthi group.

pl inform me if anybhakthas are interested in this.

adiyen dasi,

rukmini varadarajan

Be a PS3 game guru.

Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Games.

• 9 months later...

Namasthe madam,

I came across the post which you have made in this user group. We [Myself and my parents who are retired] are looking for a house based at Srirangam.

Since this post looks quite old, Iam not sure if you already have located a prospective buyer and sold the house.

In case you have still not sold the house, please reply to my this mail-id , about the details and how to contact you [Phone number].

With pranamas,

Sairam