IndiaDivine.org

Phenomenal All-Inclusive

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BackToHome.com Now Offers a Phenomenal All-Inclusive Consciousness Expansion Training System Thousands of people all over the world are going online to discover why the newly discovered secrets of consciousness expansion revealed at BackToHome.com are so powerful and effective.

Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 23, 2007 -- We are joyfully announcing today the arrival at http://www.BackToHome.com of the fully developed and enhanced self-realization training system called the Ultimate Self Realization Course . With this revolutionary program you can experience all life-enhancing benefits in simple one-stop shopping: stress relief, time management, cosmic knowledge, weight management, money management, improved verbal skills and negotiation skills, etc. In short you will receive everything you need to make your life the most wonderful satisfying experience possible.

The most amazing thing about this unique program is that its teacher, Sankarshan Das Adhikari, is not charging any money for it. He says, "My spiritual master did not charge me any money for this knowledge, so why should I charge you anything?" He does not need to ask for any money because many satisfied enrollees freely contribute out of appreciation for what they are receiving.

One of its enrollees recently gave this unsolicited testimonial, "Thank you SO much for everything you do...this course, the lessons, the daily meditations, everything. It all is helping me. Ever since the day I signed up at www.backtohome.com I am getting better day by day. Again, my heart is just filled with such thanksgiving and gratitude. I am literally flying right now!"

Another stated, "We, the readers of your lessons and daily meditations, are eternally indebted to you for your loving care. There is no way we can repay you for this mercy you are showering on us through your blissful words and realizations."

The downright simplicity and convenience of the expert training offered at www.BackToHome.com is simply wonderful. The Ultimate Self Realization Course is a fully authorized system based on newly re-discovered secrets from India's ancient Vedic literatures. Upon enrolling you will immediately begin receiving via email a wonderful life-enhancing training materials at no cost or obligation. The website, BackToHome.com, provides a service unlike any other self-improvement or self-realization system offered anywhere else in the world.

Satisfied enrollees in the course are raving about it in so many ways:

"Thank you so much for sharing this with the world!"

"You speak the truth ...and very inspirational..good job."

"You saved my life. As a matter of fact, you save my life everyday, every second that I live."

"I am very drawn to the purity of your approach."

If you are looking for the maximum fulfillment in your life, you will truly not find any more comprehensive, compassionate, or powerful consciousness expansion system anywhere in the world as the Ultimate Self Realization Course . Nothing else even comes close.

For additional information contact: Stephen Bridge, 512-835-2121.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/2/prweb506814.htm

Never miss an email again!

Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.