IndiaDivine.org

My last email was not clear so....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

jai Shri Mataji

Sorry for the incovenience but the last email was written in a hurryand is nort clear. So I write again!

I am sorry if I misunderstood but how can it be seen that Gurudham's gesture is not appreciated as kind?Personally, as I have no personal income,I was excited to see I can at last obtain the magazine ! Of course,I am not sure I will have the income etc. to renew my subrscription next year as you say but I in no way go against his effort and do appreciate it .

Also, a general question, I have searched the site for the cost of Diksha but I had no luck. i also sent an email to the contact address but no reply for the last two weeks approx. Could you,please, give me info the cost?

Something else I do not quite understand:If I take Guru diksha and do the practise fopr t but have not the money for another Diksha/sadhak articles, what should I do for getting e.g. a siddhi or monmey or health or break a curse etc?

Abot the money issue,I really understand that a precious item bearing divine energy and appropriate for sdhana is very well worth of lots of money(in fact,the money cannot be be counted). But still, it is a serious problem for a poor man wo want to do a sadhana for wealth to find the money to by expensive articles etc, isn't it?

Regards,

Dennis

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dennis,

Note one thing-" where there is a will , there is a way ."

When u are here in shelter of pujyanaye GURUDEV , U need not to worry for anything.

First of all manage to take gurudiksha by youself or by photograph at gurudham-delhi or jodhpur or at any shivir place near to you.

After that start our basic jaap i.e.-four mala gurumantra , one mala chetna mantra & one mala gayatri mantra.

Give your all worries & problems to Gurudev to find out better solution.

live a cool life with peace of mind in gurudev's ways.

up & downs are part of life & we have to face them anyhow.

Remember if you will walk one step towards GURUDEV , He will walk ten step to hug u.

Dennis <mprgrandmaster (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

jai Shri Mataji

Sorry for the incovenience but the last email was written in a hurryand is nort clear. So I write again!

I am sorry if I misunderstood but how can it be seen that Gurudham's gesture is not appreciated as kind?Personally, as I have no personal income,I was excited to see I can at last obtain the magazine ! Of course,I am not sure I will have the income etc. to renew my subrscription next year as you say but I in no way go against his effort and do appreciate it .

Also, a general question, I have searched the site for the cost of Diksha but I had no luck. i also sent an email to the contact address but no reply for the last two weeks approx. Could you,please, give me info the cost?

Something else I do not quite understand:If I take Guru diksha and do the practise fopr t but have not the money for another Diksha/sadhak articles, what should I do for getting e.g. a siddhi or monmey or health or break a curse etc?

Abot the money issue,I really understand that a precious item bearing divine energy and appropriate for sdhana is very well worth of lots of money(in fact,the money cannot be be counted). But still, it is a serious problem for a poor man wo want to do a sadhana for wealth to find the money to by expensive articles etc, isn't it?

Regards,

Dennis

With Warm Regards

Amit Juneja-Channel Partner

M/s Angel Broking Ltd.

Dhariwal Chowk,Gur Mandi

Opp. Gupta Computers

Panipat-132103 (Haryana)

Tele:-0180-4016144

(M)9215736237

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers