IndiaDivine.org

The SECRET .. my experience

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SAT NAM,

This is what happened with me, "THE SECRET" movie's experience.

When I received the movie/saw it, it was overwhelming for me, almost like 1000volts running through me for 2 to 3 days.

Many thoughts flickered my mind, I imagined the whole world to see it to make a difference in everybody's lives.

After sharing the link with many of my friends, I decided to share it with all other fellow workers at work about 70+.

Later on I decided to share it with the officers of the company requesting them to view it and also be it shown to the rest of the company. (our's is a large company of 20000+ employees)

I was very positive about it, that they would do it if they saw the movie. Apparently, the long and short of it they did not like me using company's resources for things like that. (Which I did not agree in my mind)..but I was happy that I took a big step and that I did my part!!.

The goodside of it though, atleast some of the people whom I wished to see, saw it and I am sure it would have made a difference in their life, also I sensed a tremendous amount of courage deep in my heart, fearing not even death at one point,.. Uh! That was astonishing to me!.

Just something thought to share.....

Akkama

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.