IndiaDivine.org

What is Numerology,and its effect.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namah ganeshaye namoh

Dear reader,

Let me tell you all what is numerology in broader and practical sense, you all must be aware our Devi and Devtas had 1001 name,they used to change their name and form as and when it was required.But remember God has only one form,that is why we say UNSEEN POWER,when we worship any devi or devta we are actually making him a media to carry to GOD.our wishes so that our wish gets fulfilled.

But we have only one name which we carry,so name should be compatiable to the date of birth,if the name number is not compatiable to date of birth lots of problem comes.At least what you can rectify get it rectified.like suppose if you are born on 7,25.16. which is ketus name you can shine in Media,acting,computer,modelling,Puja path,satsang etc. If your name number is also 7 then you can acheive your dream fast.So, the gist is Name number should be co-related to birth number.Another example i have seen those who are married on 8th of any month ,or the fate number is 8 i.e. (Date+month+year) there married life goes into problem.Now for e.g. those who are in share market trading,you will find their name or birth number,or fate number will be 4 or 7.Check out by yourself.

Hence for peaceful living compatability is must.

binode kripalani

numerologist 9831664581(Kolkata)

033-2471-4325

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers