IndiaDivine.org

Seeking astrological advice

Rate this topic

1. This is regarding my son - DOB 17-4-1982, TOB 0350 Hrs., POB Saharanpur (U.P.).

He is in the US since 2001. Did his double major from there (Engineering + Economics) and has been working there for the last two years. He is going steady with an American girl and wants to marry her. We are not comfortable with this idea. I wonder what to do to get him out of this and what lies in future.

2. These are my details - DOB 29-7-1949, TOB 1633 Hrs., POB Saharanpur (U.P.).

I have lots of tension at my workplace. Has been in the present organization (private service) for 13 years and inspite of having reached 58 years (In official records my year of birth is 1948), can continue for another 10 years or so. Now, salary package is also good. But, I am not getting job satisfaction. Want to change the job (Yes, at the cost of stability) or do something on my own... consultancy or something. What should I do? Please help!

Regards,

-goldendot