IndiaDivine.org

Bhagavan Dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Does Anyone Know What Bhagavan Dasa Is Doing Just Now? Where Is He And How Is He? Does Anyone Hava Recent Photo? No Offensive Comments Please, I Am His Well Wishing Friend. Thanks

Guest guest

Uh he's off in Cali somewhere working living with this wife and kiddies.

You may see him at Narayan Maharajas badger festival if he chooses to make a guest appearance.

Guest guest

He lives near Three Rivers, CA. He sells hats at events and designs and installs fireplaces. His daughter and ex-wife are big Narayana Maharaja followers, so he sometimes makes a cameo appearance at the Badger Festival. To encourage him, Narayana Maharaja will ask Bhagavan to give a public speech. The speeches seem to be a little bit of Krishna Consciousness mixed with a little New Age philosophy. Although gray-haired and nearly 60 years old, he is still handsome and charismatic.

Guest guest

Radhe Rdahe

I think I saw him Kartik 2006 doing Parikram in Vraja with Srila Narayan Maharaj's group.

I just thought in the early part of the Oct he was wearing yellow cloth and if my memory serves me right in the later part of the month he was wearing saffron -- he took sanyassa ? ? I may be wrong.

Guest guest

Radhe Rdahe

I think I saw him Kartik 2006 doing Parikram in Vraja with Srila Narayan Maharaj's group.

I just thought in the early part of the Oct he was wearing yellow cloth and if my memory serves me right in the later part of the month he was wearing saffron -- he took sanyassa ? ? I may be wrong.

You are confusing Bhagavat Prabhu with Bhagavan Prabhu. Bhagavan is about 5'6" and weighs around 140. Bhagavat is around 6' tall and weighs in over 300 lb.