IndiaDivine.org

sabar mantra collection

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear all, namaste,

i have been reading a lot of different threads about sabar mantras in this forum.

i have endlessly tried to find sabar mantras i can use and i am sure many of you readers too wish to have an easy to access thread with all the sabar mantras to chose from; so i would much appreciate if those who know any sabar mantras at all could post them on this thread.

please do not hold back; if you feel the mantras should not be publicised i would say that they should be to benefit everyone. so those that know of any sabar mantras, i urge them to post the sabar mantra along with its use and how to use it (eg how many times to chant it and other rituals needed with it.) please only post sabar mantras that are safe and that you have already tried.

here is the only one that i have read of:

sabar mantra:

"Om Shukle Mahashukle Hreem Shreem Ksheem Avatara Avatara swaaha"

use: this mantra can be used to answer any questions or doubts you have. the question will be answered in a dream. the dream may be difficult to understand but think hard and try to interpret what happens.

Procedure: chant the mantra 21 times before sleeping at night. One must write the doubt or the question on a piece of paper (in any language) and put it under your pillow. chant the mantra 21 times and then sleep

and try to observe the dreams or the events which you come across.u will get the answers when you think over the dreams or the events which u had dreamed of

thankyou all.

jai shree krishna.