Is Mayavada the ultimate truth?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest

As my friend Babhru stated so eloquently, "Guest" has no meaning. Guest has said many nonsense things, sometimes guest says something okay. But Im not gonna play your "prove it" game here.

Me and babhru are quite responsible for our words, You can always point it out to us. But "guest" takes no responsibility, so you get no "IM sorry, I made a mistake" here. As far as I know, you have said the most reprehensible things I have ever read.

Im guest all the time, like right now, but I take responsibility for my unwillingness to apologize for misquoting whoever guest you are. But you are not my guest, so I dont have to honor you with such respect. You must identify yourself before I allow you to be my guest, or before I apologize for misquoting you.

I am the known guest, mahaksadasa. Haribol

But I do apologize if I made the error you say, anyway.

Guest guest

The mayavada fools stick to their nonsensical speculative theories.

These fools will not provide any references inspite of being asked to do so repeatedly by Guruvani, theist, Mahaksa, Stone and others. This is because they do know nothing. And their foolish beliefs are not strong enough to defeat the scripture based argumements of the intelligent folks.

No wonder India is being subjugated by other religions. It's because these lame ass mayavadis can't defend their own religion, having taken to irreligion.

Guest guest

The mayavada fools stick to their nonsensical speculative theories.

These fools will not provide any references inspite of being asked to do so repeatedly by Guruvani, theist, Mahaksa, Stone and others. This is because they do know nothing. And their foolish beliefs are not strong enough to defeat the scripture based argumements of the intelligent folks.

No wonder India is being subjugated by other religions. It's because these lame ass mayavadis can't defend their own religion, having taken to irreligion.

HA HA HA! Yes The Mayavadis have been smashed LOL

Guest guest

To the one who is like a frog in the well, Mayavada is the ultimate truth.

Just like the frog has no knowledge beyond the walls of the well, one who has limited and poor knowledge thinks that Mayavada is everything.

Mayavada is just a drop in the ocean of Vedic Knowledge which gives one the knowledge of the Supreme Personality who is a <font size=7><B><I> Person</font></B></I>

Is it true that devotion to God and all the rest is meant for people who aren't mature enough to acquire brahma-jnana? It's been clearly mentioned in the scriptures that the world is maya, so it's fairly obvious that mayavada is the ultimate truth.

Would it then be fair to assume that other systems merely lead to mayavada?