IndiaDivine.org

Regarding My Experimenting With The Monsoon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In the previous month I was talking to somebody in delhi, and I told him that I Am capable of effecting the rain and also can stop it, (I had gone there for delhi university counseling), somebody challenged me to do so, I did apply my power for two days and there was few dust storms dipping the mercury, as ther were no clouds nearby so it was difficult to make the rain but after 15 days when I was to come back to Jalandhar it did rain on 15 th, and my friend was little surprised, also I cured his pain in his leg joints very common in old persons (because my friend is actually 69 yr old), after that when i come to jalandhar and go on trying that rain to come, and incidentally pulled the monsoon directly to my state punjab bypassing all other states in between andhra pardesh and punjab, although now it is really raining in all country except few states.

Guest guest

Telepathy Do Take Place through ones brain, All SuperHumans Have This Capability (Such As Lord Shiva, Lord Jesus, Guru Nank DevJi, Lord Moses (and Lord Me(Just Joking))), Now onee can argue that You can save lot of money by using Telepathy, but it is very sad thing that only Super Humans Have Such Capability, Oh Yes, Forgive Me, It Is Of Two Types, Basic & Advanced, in Basic Only Thoughts are tranferred, but in Advanced Form One Talk, Have Sex with Oppisite Sex, Can Beat the Hell Out Of A Person and Much More, Basically the ordinary ones can only tranfer their thoughts, but they should have a strong bonding , Also The Telepathy Is The Basic Tool For All Super Humans To Act Remotely, such as apearing at some location without being present at that location, using it to assault or help some body physically, mentally or economically etc etc

Telepathy and astral projection are two sides of same coin, in astral projection, your soul leaves your body and in Telepathy you are able to send yourself or your soul to different place, the astral projection is the intial state of telepathic capability, astral projection is triggered by unconscious mind whereas telepathy by conscious mind, if the person is capable enough he can do so by conscious mind, then it become telepathy, regards.