IndiaDivine.org

on worship of the lord for health

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

jai shree ram!

i am posting this thread here because i think it relates most to mantras.

on a website, i read that by worshipping certain parts of the lord's body you can gain benefits. the example the website gave was ;

if you have hearing problems, you would worship the ear portion of Lord Vishnu or Krishna with the vedic verse

'Om Kanja lochanaya Namah - Karnam poojayami'

the website also quoted Lord Krishna that he said "Worship that part of my body corresponding to what you seek".

the website says there are different vedic verses/mantras to worship each part of the body however they are not given.

i was wondering whether anyone actually knows anything about this or if this worship actually works. my grandmother has severe health problems so i would be most gracious if someone could inform me as soon as possible and also if any one know more about this and the specific verses/mantras to worship different part of the Lord.

jai shree ram.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

jai shree ram!

i am posting this thread here because i think it relates most to mantras.

on a website, i read that by worshipping certain parts of the lord's body you can gain benefits. the example the website gave was ;

if you have hearing problems, you would worship the ear portion of Lord Vishnu or Krishna with the vedic verse

'Om Kanja lochanaya Namah - Karnam poojayami'

the website also quoted Lord Krishna that he said "Worship that part of my body corresponding to what you seek".

the website says there are different vedic verses/mantras to worship each part of the body however they are not given.

i was wondering whether anyone actually knows anything about this or if this worship actually works. my grandmother has severe health problems so i would be most gracious if someone could inform me as soon as possible and also if any one know more about this and the specific verses/mantras to worship different part of the Lord.

jai shree ram.

what is said above is true but it has to be learned from an expert in order to get a particular result ......many people do it unknowingly when the do the kavacha of any devi or devata .....kavach is very similar to nyasa ... nyasa involves placing different forms of a diety on different parts of the body... while kavacha asks different forms of a diety to protect different parts of the body......

the key to success is do the procedure with full concentration....doing nyasa and kavachas every day gives you a healthy body....

if you want a specific result like improving the earing ability ...then a systemic procedure has to be followed and the person affilicted has to concentrate on that part of his own body ......... i can relate to the procedure involved but dont know a procedure aimed specifically at improving hearing ability .....so you can search for an expert......

Guest guest

thankyou very much for replying kind sir/madam,

i am glad to hear that this could help my grandmother-she is very ill. i would me most greatful if you could please relate the procedure you do know-if it does not benefit me, maybe it will help someone else on the forums.

thankyou.