IndiaDivine.org

Sahaja Maithuna,Hare Krishna,spiritual marriage

Rate this topic

Gopendra

Hari bol for all!!!

I am new to the forum,but a lit bit older to spirituality.

I dont know how to ask that,I know that sexual discusions are not permited for hare krishna's,so I am shy to ask those I know in my society.

I have searched a lot of hours in the net to find the relation of a Hare Krishna devotee with the Sahaja Maithuna and the spiritual marriage.

I found that a true Hare Krishna acharya do maithuna,that means not loss of semen.The sexual energy is kept and transmuted to spiritual energy.This is something that I already knew by my self and personal experience through spiritual practise almost every day.

I also know that sexual activity is permited only after the spiritual marriage and only for procreation,till here I fully agree and see it really the purest way.

But I am not sure what The Vedas mean when say only for procreation.

Does Vedas have any scriptures about the sahaja maithuna or sexual activity?

When Vedas say procreation do they include Sahaja maithuna in sexual activity,I mean the couple do keep safe the sexual energy,like as the white tantra ,or they dont.

I am confused because on the one hand Hare Krishna devotee acharyas do maithuna and transmute sexual energy to spiritual,but on the other hand couples from a spiritual Hare Krisha marriage do sexual activity only for procreation and ejaculate? or not?

Sorry if my question looks stupid,but I am really confused and dont know with whom to discuss it.

Please if anyone knows enlighten me please,I am serious on that and this is a personal important thing that I should clear with my self.

thanks u read:)

HARE KRISHNA