IndiaDivine.org

Reach The kingdom of God - Kundalini Awakening.

Rate this topic

Aumaparna

Hello Folks!

Since my childhood i used to dream a lot about Gods. I had always been a devotee - a believer of God.

I got drawn towards God further more when i happened to read 'Complete WOrks of Swami Vivekananda' - where he explicitly explained that God can be manifested in this life and the arrangement is already available to human beings in the form of 'Kundalini Shakti' - also called Serpent energy lying at the base of the spine.

Now awakening of this Shakti needs a true Guru.My seeking started and all my prayers had an added line - ' Gods, please send me a true Guru - my Guru'.

This was in 1991 after i passes out of college. I did Art of living, Reiki...and then finally i reached my destination - Sahaja Yoga.

You too might know whats it all about - i cant give the link - search in the web.

In the mean time you may also browse through my sites - a whole lot is written but you can read just the spiritual aspect of my personality.

sorry cant give link ...not allowed now!

Cheers!!:)