IndiaDivine.org

Sir require your assistance

Rate this topic

raj2380

Hello sir

I want to have some insight into my future..Curently iam going through a difficult phase in my carrer.Request your advise to help me out.

Name : raj

Birth 2nd March 1980

Birth Time : 04:30 Am

Birth Place: Palakkad , Kerala.

I have a few questions and It would be great if you could help me know my immediate future and asiist me in removing obstacles if any.

How do you forsee my career in the immediate future? I always beleive that Iam a little underpaid for my skills.

Are there any obstacles /hinderances to my career growth.If yes what needs to be done?

Iam told by my company that iam due for international posting.They have been talking about it for some time but has not yetmaterialized.Wil the travel be good enough or should I be taking a diffrent assignment here.

Is it a favorable time for shifting the job.Are there any enemies at work.how do I overcome them?

Personal life.

I intend to buy a house now..Is it a favorable time? or should i wait.I also intend to buy a four wheeler.Is this a god time to buy?

How about my parents health..Any preditions on them considering my horoscope? Will I be able to take my parents abroad.

When will i get married? would that be a love / arranged.what precautions should I take.

Is there any general predictiction that you would like to comment/advise on.Please do let me know for any precaution / advise that I should follow for better health & prosperity.

Awaiting your reply