IndiaDivine.org

Spirituality Moksha Liberation Emancipation

Rate this topic

Dear Friends,

I have come with a little concern. My younger cousin brother has been the talk in our family since some time now. He has become extremely spiritual since the last few years. He claims various spiritual experiences and leaves even very experienced people speechless in philosophical debates. He believes this will be his last lifetime.

Surprisingly, a few months earlier upon seeing his birth chart some astrologers have said that he will attain moksha in this life, and some say otherwise.

I have little knowledge upon this matter so I thought I should help him find out more so I helped him to consult some astrologers and still getting mixed results. But one experienced astrologer recently noticed what others didnt.

So maybe I thought someone could shed some light on this matter.

8(day) 12(month) 1984 (year) (9:25 AM Kolkata, India) Time, birth.

From what I know 12th house signifies final emancipation. He has Guru and Mercury in Saggitarius. Here, 12th House lord (being strong benefic) in own house with another benefic. So some said the native will attain Moksha and some said he wont, but the native will be very spiritual indeed. Now what this astrologer noticed was that Guru is in the 'Moola' Nakshatra whose lord is Ketu, and in his chart Ketu is exalted in the 11th house, also which is the 12th from the 12th house.

What would your suggestion be friends?

Thankyou,

Rajiv Narayan