IndiaDivine.org

Retrograde exalted saturn in 4th house.

Rate this topic

Can some body give interpretations of following horoscope:

Date of Birth is 14th April, 1984. Time of Birth is 13.15 hours (aftenoon). Place of Birth: Lucknow (country India). Has cancer in ascendent (first house). The placements of the planets are: Retrograde exalted saturn in 4th house, exalted sun (along with combust mercury) in 10th house, exalted venus in 9th house, moon in 3rd house, mars in 5th house (own house), ketu in 5th house, jupitar in 6th house (own house), Rahu in 11th house.

At first glance the horoscope catches the eye, sun and saturn in exaltation, venus in exaltation, jupiter and Mars in own houses. In navamsa, sun, rahu and ketu are vargottama but saturn falls..

However, moon in 3rd, sat VS sun in opposition, malefic retro mercury, rahu's aspect on moon, rahu-saturn in a 6-8, followed by rahu-mercury in a 2-12 relationship along with the beginning of saadesatti makes one sure that the years from 2006-2011 need major remedial cover.

Is this person aspiring to be a professional - may be medicine?

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks a lot Deepa,

Yes you are right he is a professional & completed his B.Tech (Computers) in 2006 without any break. Got job immediatiately on completion in a computers/ITES related company. His company is now sending him abroad in July' 08 on a project for nine months.

Can you give further interpretations/predictions for the above given horoscope.

Thanks & Best Regards...

• 2 years later...

Hi

i also had retrograded exalted saturn in my horoscope . I just want to know effects of saturn dasa since he is my lagna lord and forming sasa yoga in my chart.

Details : DOB : 08-april -1984

TOB : 1:22 A.M

Place : guntur, ongole

I just want to know about my profession and marriage