IndiaDivine.org

Burning Married Life... Pls. help me USR ji and experts....!!!,

Rate this topic

suniln

Hi USR ji and Deepa ji,<O:P></O:P>

<O:P></O:P>

I am married and since 3 yrs I am together with my wife. I faced or have been facing lot of head breaking issues in my married/personal life. I have consulted many astrologers and nothing came true for me.<O:P></O:P>

Many things happened in my life and sometime it induced me to be departed from married life. There was one big incident happened in my life, recently. <O:P></O:P>

One guy was claiming that he has/had relationship with my wife before and even after marriage. I was shocked and later we came to know that he was her friend (just like other normal friends) during her college days and he didn’t like her (my wife) to get married to other person (now, it’s me). To destruct her life he morphed her photographs and produced by him. And he was raging her by calling her very frequently. In addition, he was forcing her to share her life with him (this was told to me by my wife). Majority of astrologers told me that – my wife has involved with him before and after marriage on her own interest. Later, I stopped suspecting my wife by believing her words and started trustful life with her. Though this happened few months back, still I couldn’t come out from the shock I experienced and struggling to maintain steady life. To be frank, we are not living with peace, even now… Most of the time she behaves very abnormally. <O:P></O:P>

Currently, following questions are unanswered in my life…<O:P></O:P>

Ø I don’t know that - what is going wrong with me and what is impacting me or my life? <O:P></O:P>

Ø I am very much worried about my professional life and married life…Is it SAFE forever?<O:P></O:P>

Ø Currently, I am wearing “Navaratna” Ring. Is there any harm since this or will nullify my problems? <O:P></O:P>

Ø I don’t know that – Is she (my wife) really innocent? Is it b’cse of her graha doshas?

Ø I am trying for H1B visa since 2 yrs… to relax my mind and life. Do I have any luck in this way according to my Janma raasi?

<O:P></O:P>Pls. help me by providing right support and way to have successful-cheerful life. This is my kind request too...<O:P></O:P>

Name: Sunil Kumar<O:P></O:P>

My DOB: April 19, 1978<O:P></O:P>

Time: 8:45PM<O:P></O:P>

Nakshtra/star: Hubba/Pubba<O:P></O:P>

Raasi: Leo<O:P></O:P>

Wife name: Shilpa<O:P></O:P>

DOB: Feb 8, 1983<O:P></O:P>

Time: 3:00AM<O:P></O:P>

Nakshtra/star: Jhyesta<O:P></O:P>

Thanks in advance,<O:P></O:P>

Sunil<O:P></O:P>

Place of birth is missing

Hi USR ji and Deepa ji,

I am married and since 3 yrs I am together with my wife. I faced or have been facing lot of head breaking issues in my married/personal life. I have consulted many astrologers and nothing came true for me.

Many things happened in my life and sometime it induced me to be departed from married life. There was one big incident happened in my life, recently.

One guy was claiming that he has/had relationship with my wife before and even after marriage. I was shocked and later we came to know that he was her friend (just like other normal friends) during her college days and he didn’t like her (my wife) to get married to other person (now, it’s me). To destruct her life he morphed her photographs and produced by him. And he was raging her by calling her very frequently. In addition, he was forcing her to share her life with him (this was told to me by my wife). Majority of astrologers told me that – my wife has involved with him before and after marriage on her own interest. Later, I stopped suspecting my wife by believing her words and started trustful life with her. Though this happened few months back, still I couldn’t come out from the shock I experienced and struggling to maintain steady life. To be frank, we are not living with peace, even now… Most of the time she behaves very abnormally.

Currently, following questions are unanswered in my life…

Ø I don’t know that - what is going wrong with me and what is impacting me or my life?

Ø I am very much worried about my professional life and married life…Is it SAFE forever?

Ø Currently, I am wearing “Navaratna” Ring. Is there any harm since this or will nullify my problems?

Ø I don’t know that – Is she (my wife) really innocent? Is it b’cse of her graha doshas?

Ø I am trying for H1B visa since 2 yrs… to relax my mind and life. Do I have any luck in this way according to my Janma raasi?

Pls. help me by providing right support and way to have successful-cheerful life. This is my kind request too...

Name: Sunil Kumar

My DOB: April 19, 1978

Time: 8:45PM

Nakshtra/star: Hubba/Pubba

Raasi: Leo

Wife name: Shilpa

DOB: Feb 8, 1983

Time: 3:00AM

Nakshtra/star: Jhyesta

Thanks in advance,

Sunil

Place of birth is missing

Thanks a lot for response...

Place of my birth :

Actually I was born in place called "Puttur" and later moved to my parents origin "Sullia"

Place of birth of my wife: Yenekallu, Sullia

Both places belongs to Mangalore (Dkshina Kannada) District.

Thanks in advance,

Sunil