IndiaDivine.org

Please help :(

Rate this topic

Respected experts,

I am under a lot of stress at this point of time and wanted the guidance of experts on this panel. My date of birth is 22/01/1979, Time of birth: 16:40, Place of birth: Ranchi, Bihar. I was living in the UK for the past 6 years from October 2002 to December 2008 during which I went through a lot of problems but also got good times in between. I returned to India on 22nd of August 2008 to change my visa status and on 25th of August made an application. In spite of all my papers being intact, my solicitor overlooked a very important point and my visa has been refused and I can either proceed with a second inspection or I have to make a fresh application. My question is if I will be successful in getting my visa. I am really worried and would be very grateful to the experts on this panel to point me in the right direction. If I can get my visa, when will this be and how long will I stay out of India again.

Many thanks