IndiaDivine.org

Curious to know if I can serve my country

Rate this topic

Jeevaatman

Respected astrologers,

I am Sandeep Aiyar and my date of birth is 23rd, July 1979. I was born in Bangalore, India at 23.51 hrs. I would like to know if some learned astrologers here could let me know, through my horoscope if I would be able to do justice, when I prefer to serve my country and my people. There is something inside me that says that my purpose of life is to serve people and my country in the path of dharma, but I am not sure where to begin it from and when to do it. At the moment I am a postgraduate student, living outside India and I am sort of experiencing and learning things about life and trying to evolve spiritually as a human being at a slow and steady pace.

Your help and comments about my horoscope in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Cheers!:)

Respected astrologers,

I am Sandeep Aiyar and my date of birth is 23rd, July 1979. I was born in Bangalore, India at 23.51 hrs. I would like to know if some learned astrologers here could let me know, through my horoscope if I would be able to do justice, when I prefer to serve my country and my people. There is something inside me that says that my purpose of life is to serve people and my country in the path of dharma, but I am not sure where to begin it from and when to do it. At the moment I am a postgraduate student, living outside India and I am sort of experiencing and learning things about life and trying to evolve spiritually as a human being at a slow and steady pace.

Your help and comments about my horoscope in this direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Cheers!:)

Namaskar Sandeep Ji,

By justice do you mean becoming a lawyer or judge or other?

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Sandeep Ji,

By justice do you mean becoming a lawyer or judge or other?

-WebYogi-

Namaste Webyogi ji. Thank you very much for your response. I mean if I choose to get into politics, would I be able to do my job well by bringing a great change in our society in the path of dharma?

Thank you.

Sandeep