IndiaDivine.org

Webyogi ji... Request for ur help - horoscope match making

Rate this topic

astrofellow

Respected Webyogi ji,

Sadar Namaskar !

Will you please match girl's horoscope with mine and advise if our match is good and/or what remedies should we use to obtain good results.

girl detail:

DOB: 11 October, 1980

TOB: 23:15:00 (11:15 PM)

POB: Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

my detail:

DOB: 13 May, 1979

TOB: 19:25:00 (07:25 PM)

POB: Ambala Cantt, Haryana, India

We both are placed in India right now. Our parents are already showed our horoscope to some of local astrologer's gurus. Some of them have suggested that, it is not a good match. Please, if you can see it extensively and help us for good remedies/ solution. I will be very thankful to you.

Kind Regards,

astrofellow

Respected Webyogi ji,

Sadar Namaskar !

Will you please match girl's horoscope with mine and advise if our match is good and/or what remedies should we use to obtain good results.

girl detail:

DOB: 11 October, 1980

TOB: 23:15:00 (11:15 PM)

POB: Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India

my detail:

DOB: 13 May, 1979

TOB: 19:25:00 (07:25 PM)

POB: Ambala Cantt, Haryana, India

We both are placed in India right now. Our parents are already showed our horoscope to some of local astrologer's gurus. Some of them have suggested that, it is not a good match. Please, if you can see it extensively and help us for good remedies/ solution. I will be very thankful to you.

Kind Regards,

astrofellow

Namaskar,

Matching gives only 20.5 points out of 36 and this is so so. Also, there is a dosha when Moon of each other is 2nd and 12th from each other. This gives a disharmony in day to day life after marriage. With remedies one can fix "little holes'' but can not change the nature of the person. In your case it may require lot of efforts to understand and travel on a similar wavelength to maintain good married life.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar Webyogi ji,

First of all, i am very much thankful to your quick reply. Guru ji, Is there any kind of vish kanaya dosh in girl's horoscope or any kind of dosh due to which any misfortune for me or my family. Actually, we both like each other and want to live/travel together in life. Please see, if there is any kind of dosh in my horoscope or girl's horoscope, and how we can overcome or any kind of remedy to overcome that dosh? Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards,

astrofellow