IndiaDivine.org

**** ****WebYogiJI Pls Pls PLs PLS help me out ********

Rate this topic

mr name is vignu

dob : 28 5 1984

time : 9:6 pm

lat : 008.29N

long :078.07E

life is damn bad for me for few years. i m really vexed. can anyone tell me some predictions for me . any stone recommendations? or anything remedy?

will my marriage be love or arranged?

will i have extra marital affairs?

will i have single or dual marriage?

how my wife will be ?

when will i get married?

is my chart or horoscope a luck 1 ?

currently for past few yrs i have no peace of mind.when will i be normal or happy ?

can anyone tell me plz???????????????????

mr name is vignu

dob : 28 5 1984

time : 9:6 pm

lat : 008.29N

long :078.07E

life is damn bad for me for few years. i m really vexed. can anyone tell me some predictions for me . any stone recommendations? or anything remedy?

will my marriage be love or arranged?

will i have extra marital affairs?

will i have single or dual marriage?

how my wife will be ?

when will i get married?

is my chart or horoscope a luck 1 ?

currently for past few yrs i have no peace of mind.when will i be normal or happy ?

can anyone tell me plz???????????????????

Namaskar,

You have dasa of Sun who is in 12 th house aspected by 6th lord (disease, enemies etc) Mars. The happiness lord is Budha and is aspected by Saturn as a lord of 8th (loss, death etc) as well as Moon (mind) is being aspected by Saturn. Subperiod of Budh is running in major period of Sun.

More possibility of love marriage. Spouse house is aspected by saturn also lord of 8th house, more than one marriage possibility can not be ruled out. Wife might be dominating nature and may require adjustments from your side as well in married life tat includes understanding.

Wearing a good quality emerald and very good pearl (without hole) together or individually in a silver ring may be helpful.

Fasting on full moon, be vegetarian if already not so, worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may bring you peace of mind.

-WebYogi-

i think your wrong.. i have lagna->jupiter in sagi. moon & mercury in aries (5 house) . 6th house has sun ,rahu,venus. 11th house has saturn & mars. 12th house is ketu....

i m running under chandra maha dasa...thats what everyone has told .and that what is in my birth chart book.. think u have typed the dob wrongly or someting might have went wrong in ur calculations ..can u please check and tell me yogiji...please

Namaskar,

You have dasa of Sun who is in 12 th house aspected by 6th lord (disease, enemies etc) Mars. The happiness lord is Budha and is aspected by Saturn as a lord of 8th (loss, death etc) as well as Moon (mind) is being aspected by Saturn. Subperiod of Budh is running in major period of Sun.

More possibility of love marriage. Spouse house is aspected by saturn also lord of 8th house, more than one marriage possibility can not be ruled out. Wife might be dominating nature and may require adjustments from your side as well in married life tat includes understanding.

Wearing a good quality emerald and very good pearl (without hole) together or individually in a silver ring may be helpful.

Fasting on full moon, be vegetarian if already not so, worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may bring you peace of mind.

-WebYogi-

Namaskar,

You are right. I think instead of pm, I must have put am as time of birth. Thanks for your response. Jupiter aspecting spouse house indicates a strong possibility of love marriage or atleast you know the person some how. Spose lord is mercury and is with Moon, lord of 8th (loss, death) so some problems in married life, this moon is aspected by Saturn and Mars (12 th lord, loss) may some times leads to divorce if misunderstanding after marriage is not resolved. Spouse may be dominating nature and ambitious by nature as well of calculating nature as Mercury is 7th house lord (spouse).

Major period of moon is from 2001 till 2011 and since Moon is 8th lord, one may expect the problems you mentioned specially unrest of mind during its period.

Wearing a good quality emerald in a silver ring may be helpful for marriage as well as for profesional matters.

Fasting on full moon, be vegetarian if already not so, worshiping lord Vishnu and Laxmi Mata may bring you peace of mind as Moon is very weak.

-WebYogi-

also in my birthchart which they gave.

moon is alone in aries . and mercury has joined the sixth house with ven,sur,rah . all the other remains the same.waht is the effect of that?

Namaskar,

As I responded you by E mail also: If budh is in 6th house, you might have problems in profession. But, in my calculations Budh is clearly in Aries (your 5th house) at 20 degrees so do not worry that part, it is better than in 6th. But the problem is that it is with Moon who happens to be the 8th (death) lord. Once Moon period is over, you might feel some better then last 9 yrs. The period of Mars may be good ( as a 5ht lord) as well as bad (in the sense that you might come across expenses, expensive travels etc). In marriage, as indicated love and some problems, you may choose otherwise (go for arrange marriage after good match of the chart). By doing this, you might be able to get away some of the problems your chart might have in marriage.

-WebYogi-