IndiaDivine.org

urgent -matrimonial advice required

Rate this topic

I require your opinion on an urgent matrimonial matter for a proposed love marriage:

Our birth details are as under:

Myself (girl)

Date of Birth: 18th dec, 1980

Place: Mumbai

Time: 22:53

Boy

Date of Birth: 21st dec, 1979

Place: Patna (Bihar)

Time: 22:41

We sought consultation from several aged & learned astrologers who recommended the match saying that the guna point match is 27/36 and that the manglik dosh in the boy's horoscope is nullified due to position of Jupiter (in the same house) in his chart & position of Rahu in my chart. He did not anticipate any problems in marital life and did not suggest any puja or any other form of remedy. Morover, the boy has already crossed 28 years of age. However, some astrologers said that there could be some disharmony, fights,accidents and health issues for esp. me (girl) because of this marriage.

Based on the above, we proceeded with marriage talks; however, there are unnecessary hurdles coming our way or delay being caused due to some or the other reasons. The boy's mother is not convinced about the match and is not very affectionate towards me. However, we have fixed 12th december 2009 as the marriage date.

The boy also has kal sarp dosha. Presently he is going under Rahu mahadasha & myself under mangal mahadasha.

I would like to know if there could be any family problems due to our planetary positions ? Will the boy's mother & my relations be cordial? Can this marriage be harmful for my health, career & life?

Since this is an inter-caste match, I am apprehensive about these issues. Please let us know if we need to perform any remedies. We both are already reading hanuman chalisa & lord ganesha mantra everyday and pray shani dev every saturday. Apart from this, I (girl) have performed shani and jupiter puja & navgrah shanti puja

I need your advise on all of the above.