IndiaDivine.org

Kumbha Mela 2010: With Shri 1008 Kapalik Mahakaal Bhairvanand Saraswati

Rate this topic

BhairavaTantric

Jai Ma!

All are invited to visit the camp of Guruji at the up coming Kumbha Mela in Haridwar, India. Shri Mahakaalji will have the camp for this tradition and will be in Haridwar during the month of April. For those who wish to have a great experience and experience this spiritual festival from the inside, then you are welcome to stay at our camp. The camp will have the tents for sleeping, as well as food, drink, and toilet facilities. Moreover, it would be a great chance to meet with Guruji and other sadhaks. Shri Kapalik Mahakaalji will be giving talks both in Hindi and in English, and will be available to give Diksha to those who are inspired for it. We will be having pujas and devotional activities as well. As far as I know, we are the only camp of Vama Shakta Tantrics at the Kumbha Mela. If you are already going and have other arrangements, then feel free to come and say hello to us and have a cup of tea. We look forward to seeing you there. For those who wish to stay at our camp (for more than just visits) please contact me and I'll reserve space for you and keep you informed as the time approaches. We will have more details on the Kumbha Mela in the coming months.

If interested please visit our site kapalika.com

Virabahdra