IndiaDivine.org

Marital problems .. plz give ur views

Rate this topic

hi all,

This is the first time i am posting int he forum.. You all are doing a helpful service by answering to questions here.

Please look into my issue as well.

I am posting my birth details and my husband's birth details

On and off we have had lots of fights and patch-ups for the 7 years of our marriage. Sure, we have ego problems but in addition he also has this controlling attitude on me which suffocates me at times. We also have a baby now. I always worry about the future of our marriage. Friends, relatives , all know us as a "fighting , unhappy couple" , though we have our share of joys too.. this also makes me withdrawn from society.

1. Please analyze and let me know , are we going to live our lives like this or there could be some improvement. Because i am fed up of living unhappy. 010.gif no matter how much i try to reconcile by being submissive which is against my personality, he tries to over-power me that much and finally things go wrong.

2. Also after the birth of my child , i am jobless, my state was better when i was working, is there any job on my cards in near future.

3. Also he has Mars, Sun and venus conjunction in his 7th house and i have rahu in 8th house in my navamsha kundali.. Could you please check our navamsha charts too?

My details

Birth date : 16 Dec, 1978

Birth time : 14.30

birth state : belgaum

My husband's details : 02 Oct, 1974

Birth time : 17.55

birth place : mumbai

Thanks in anticipation

--silverline

Edited by d.silverline