IndiaDivine.org

Was this KUNDALINI or YOGA NIDRA or nothing at all?

Rate this topic

RakeshBhardwaj

Hey guys,

This is my first thread in KUNDALINI section and first ever talk about KUNDALINI whatsoever. i dont even know if its KUNDALINI talk or not...but my guess.....

I have been told by a friend about meditation(how to do) and I have tried to read a lot on how to try to meditate..... but whenever I have tried - I have never ever experienced anything...... I thought may be I dont know how to do it or may be i hve too much ego for which I cannot connect.... so I had left it till I join classes for meditation.....

but last night i felt like i should try YOGA NIDRA which i was told about by a friend .....and I have tried 3-4 times earlier with no result - so that I also had left it till i learn. But anyways, I thought I should try it one more time... I took the name of SWAPNESHWARI DEVI 108 times and then lied without a pillow in SHAVA MUDRA (if thats what its called) i.e like a dead body letting it all go....After 2-3 times of trying to figure out what to do ..... i started to feel my right toe. I started to feel a very nice feeling which i immediately brought to my knee by concerntration. i found out the vibration was all over my right leg. I started to do the same with the left leg ...... after 2-3 times of loosing the vibration and gaining it again, I managed to bring it to the navel and I felt the jerks or vibration getting intense. But I was too excited thinking i'm goin for YOGA NIDRA......

Then I brought the vibration to my heart where it intensified further.... and my heart beat became very fast...so that I could hear the beating out loud I suppose.....

Later I brought that to my throat and my throat was getting the jerks heavily and my whole body was getting heavy jerks.....but then I could not feel or imagine taking it to the point between my eye brows which I read this morning is called AJNA CHAKRA.....

Finally after 1-2 attempts from scratch again, the vibration came up to the throat and i could imagine myself taking it upwards but only after comin up to my chin....i felt something very unusual..I felt like somethings coming out of my body and more so that anything else..... i felt like my PRAN are coming out of me...as in i thought I would die if I take it any further..... and I just consciously left it ..... then did not try any further....

Now, since I got up in the morning I am looking for experiences from other people..... could this have been KUNDALINI cause I dont know how does feels either.... was i goin for YOGA NIDRA somehow?

I'm scared cause of 2 things:

. was this a golden opportunity for the life time of experiencing soemthing extra ordinary - that I missed?

. Would I be getting it again anytime?

. Should I have taken it further or would I have lost my life taking it further....

I dont have a GURU who can advise but i want to get close to GOD and if I'm the luckiest - see HIM/HER in their chosen form and talk to THEM....

Kindly advise people at the soonest if you think i can try this more.... I also scared reading threads of people who complain of side effects of KUNDALINI if any.....

Thanks a ton guys..... may GOD bless us all.....

Thanks Michael...i'll try n look for the book at my nearest book banks.....

but hey rest of you guys kindly advise me of what do you think? and in addition, having no GURU to learn this from currently...should I not do it all by myself or should I continue and see what happens later?

Kindly suggest ..... all of you plz...... GOD bless us all.....