IndiaDivine.org

Marriage,career advise needed.date fixed n canceled.help.

Rate this topic

peanut

Dear all,

I have been having a very bad phase in my life and recently found out through some website that I might be going through the saade sati effect. I come from a family who doesn't consult astrologers, however in recent times we are reconsidering our views.

I request you to help me with my problems. My first major problem is my marriage. I was planning to marry my boyfriend and families met but every time they met there was some issue, which finally led to the break down of the relationship. The wedding date was also fixed for 22 April 2008 but got canceled. I really want to know if there is any future for this relationship. We did want to get married desperately but due to family problems we started fighting amongst ourselves. The boy is manglik and the girl (me) is not. This problems have been going on for more than 1.5 years. Please advise as per details below:

Boy: D.OB - 05 August 1981

Place of Birth: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Time of Birth: 1:50 PM

Girl: D.OB: 19 July 1984

Place of Birth - Madras (Chennai), Tamil Nadu, India

Time of Birth - 04:31 AM

Also I'm not doing well career wise, I was living abroad for sometime and since my return in Feb 2008 to get married, I have been unable to do well in any thing. Please advise.

I'm wearing a 5 carat blue sapphire ring set in silver on my right hand, middle finger. I wore it on 4 July 2009, Shani Pradosh day. Before I wore it I kept the ring under my pillow for 3 nights. I'm unsure of any effects of the ring, but my conversations with my bf in the past one week have led to very ugly fights. I don't know if its because of the blue sapphire ring.

Now I also am wearing a fancy diamond ring gifted by my parents in the left hand middle finger, please advise if this has any ill effects.

I would really like to know how to solve these problems as it has been going on for a very long time. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.