IndiaDivine.org

Interesting Combination of Planets

Rate this topic

My namaskar to everyone,

I am learning jyotish and I am going through some charts. During one of such readings I have come across a very interesting combination of planets and found it to be beyond my comprehension. I am hoping some one in this board will reply.

The D9 chart of this person(female) has Mars+Rahu in Lagna (Libra) and Ketu+Venus in 7th house (Aries). According to my understanding this gives rise to a planetary exchange of the 1st and 7th house.

In the D1 chart, Mars is in the 3rd house (Aries) & Venus is in 4th house (Taurus), both are in own houses.

I am very curious as to what the results for such a combination in the D9 will be like. I have read that Ketu is like Mars and Rahu is like Saturn. Rahu amplifies and Ketu takes away. So would the combination of Rahu & Mars mean that Rahu amplifies the energy of Mars? But in this case, there is also a planetary exchange and if I have understood correctly, then planets involved in exchanges are supposed to be read as in their own houses too.

I am very confused by the above combination. Could somebody please help me out or point to some text that I can study.

Thanks in advance,

Prashanta

Something very interesting I have noted about my questions is that they never seem to get answered no matter where I ask them. Not on this board, not on lightonVedic Astrology, not on tribes.net.

After I posted my question, 3 new threads got started and each received at least 2 replies but mine got none. I wonder why this is so. Do I ask stupid questions that nobody feels deserves an answer?

I had checked the mundane chart of my question and Jupiter was on the lagna (though it was retrograde), so I thought this time Guru was on the lagna and I would surely get a reply.

But doesn't seem like it so far.