IndiaDivine.org

Help, I'm having too many blessings! :)

Rate this topic

Well --in most areas :)

Other areas I'm feeling quite challenged to put it mildly and can use some help, please :pray:

My birth info is as follows:

07-Feb-1970

5:03 p.m. ET

New Brunswick, NJ

Male

I've been having financial, tax, debt and legal challenges for the past several years. Some legal challenges appear to have abated but but debt, tax and financial issues remain.

I've been living with my partner who has been supporting me this past year since I've been out of work, though it looks like a business I've been working on is about to take off, with great interest from two large potential partners and many interested buyers. I just made my first sale yesterday and had two other people tell me yesterday they were ready to buy my product and I just got another email from someone else today who is interested in it -- and I just put up my site three days ago. So, it's looking good!

However, I have felt thwarted in so many ways over the past several years it feels like this will just continue happening and so I'm not sure if I should trust the seeming good luck these past few days.

I was told by a jyotish astrologer at Astroved two years ago that things would get better, but they didn't.

I must say that overall, though, I feel extremely blessed. I have an extremely loving and loyal partner and all of our household bills are met and my health has gotten better. I just want to contribute more financially so it's not all left to my partner and would like to get out from beneath this tax and debt burden.

In 2006 I was supposed to be paid a large sum of money for work I did, but I didn't get paid. And the same happened in 2007 where I did not get paid for almost four months worth of work. This put me in quite a bind.

I'm obviously burning off some karma here, which is a good thing for which I'm grateful.

What I'm hoping someone here can tell me is:

1. What planet or planets look to be causing the trouble?

2. When does it look like things shift to a more positive note?

3. Are there any malefic planets working now or in the near future I should be aware of?

4. Any remedies I can perform to remedy malefic influences or enhance positive ones?

Satabisha is my birthstar, which can apparently bring challenges, but also blessings, too, as I have several Divine personages in my life who have been guiding and blessing me immensely in so many ways. However, finances are still a major concern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, sincerely.