IndiaDivine.org

Want to know about Apsara Sadhnas &Soundarya Sadhna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hansal u r right all i could get from rahul's query was that he is trying to look out for a beautiful wife

in an easy way. We should exercise caution. I burnt my hands by getting a wrong person initiated and

i am repenting now. Its then i realised why gurudev keep such strict tests and we should not dilute

that at any cost.

On 8/1/07, Hansal Savla <hansal77 wrote:

Jai Gurudev!First of all, you need to correct your attitude.Apasaras are not 'creatures'. They are women whichpossess some powers and siddhis and have mesmerisingbeauty. Pujya gurudev has written a special book called

'Apsara Sadhana' which gives details of these.It is not easy to achieve success in these sadhanas. As guruji has said in order to have a wife likeSitaji, one has to be a man like Shri Ram. You need to

change your mentality and perfect yourself firstbefore even thinking of starting this sadhana.The best approach is to go to Delhi gurudham and seekguidance from guruji.Jai Gurudev!

--- RAHUL C <rahulnfrendz wrote:> Namaskar!!!> > Im 24 yr. old guy...Single....student.

> > I was goin through gurudev's web-site....there i > came to know about > > Apasara Sadhnas.> > my query is> > Do such creatures really exist?> n if they.....

> > How can we get siddhi in these sadhnas?> > How many times a SADHAK has to try these Sadhnas to> get SIDDHI.> > How can a person get access to mantras and sadhna> procedure.

> > Is it necessary to go Jodhpur ...to get diksha of> these sadhnas....> > cant a person goes through books n get Sadhna> material from Jodhpur...n accomplish sadhna.>

> please answer me......I think if i do these sadhnas> i can get rid of some problems.> > > > > > Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a

> click away.Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php/