IndiaDivine.org

JAAGO GURUBHAI + Big Enemy Like China eyeing India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All Gurubhais, Go through this mail and Think "Jay Nikhileswaranand" I Appreciate this message and must stop this. gurubhais from respective places pl look in to matter and Immed Inform Jodhpur/Delhi. Meanwhile as a Hindu My Personal Request is to read this carefully and think and pl pray Gurudev and inform also reg this : Offlate our No 1 Enemy China is continously demanding Tawang and Whole Arunachal Pradesh from India . I have read many articles in past regarding

Indias Weak position in Eastern borders and china is eye on all 7 states including AP are Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur etc china will try to put false claim on this states also. Our old leaders whole brain and heart are also old dint gave ti for tat answer when china demanded to handover this Tawang. Only External Foreign ministers Pranab Mukherjee protests that Arunachal Pradesh is Integral part of Republic of India. Meanwhile India is now awakened and decided to send 2 Squadrons 36 SU 30 MKI fighters on Eastern border. I am putting my best efforts to daily write column in Rediff . 2 months back I wrote in Rediff that India must try to encircle china from all directions. and I was happy that India started Look East Policy and out Ministers visted then Vietnam/Mongolia and also played Taiwan cards. Dear

Gurubhais i am planning that we must all in SAMOOH must pray or give JAAP Gurumantras to Gurudev. and try to put on Hold dirty game which china is trying to play with us. Also Left parties in china are agent of chinese govt . reason behind this mail is to awareness amongst younger India@60 yrsof Independence. i am not criticing any body here. I want to write so many things but at any other time. Pl think as Shishyas of Reverred Gurudev would you like to get defeat from China/Pak or from any Enemy? think for next 15 days . Our leders all are shameless charcters but we need to play much greater role by doing sadhanas . Jay Gurudev Jai Hind. nikhilproperties

<nikhilproperties wrote: Jai Gurudev,There was this website which I cam across .LOG ON TO THE LINK GIVWN BELOW:http://www.astrosage.com/2004/04/astrology-books-and-authors-for.htmlTHIS GUYS ARE FROM AGRA & THEY ARE MAKING SOME FALSE ALLEGATIONS & REPRESENTATION OF PUJYAPAAD SADGURUDEV.GURU BHAIS LIVING IN

DELHI / AGRA TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION AGAINST THE WEBSITE / PORTAL & TEACH The GUYS A LESSON.Jai Gurude.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.