IndiaDivine.org

hI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAY GURUDEVGURUBHAIS, MY NAME IS JAY RANA AND I GOT DIKSHA FROM NEPAL SIDDHASHRAM SADHAK PARIVAR ON 2004. FROM THE MOMENT, I GOT DIKSHA AND READ AMRIT BOOND I HAVE BEEN INHALED BY GURUDEV'S PERSONA AND HIS WORDS. I HAVE AN URGE TO INDULGE IN SADHANAS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT UNTIL NOW I HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO DO GURU SADHANA ONCE. ONCE MY UNCLE WHO WAS THE ONE TO GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE REGARDING GURUDEVS GRACE WAS TELLING ME THAT AFTER GURU SADHANA HE GOT DREAM OF GURUDEV HAVING FOOD. THEN LATER GURUDEV GAVE HIM DIKSHA BY CHANTING MANTRA AND PUTTING TIKA ON HIS FOREHEAD. I NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE GURUDEV IN MY DREAMS. I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCE AND HIS ATTN DURING POOJA BUT I AM DESPERATE AND MY HEART IS CRYING TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIS DIVINE DREAM. WHEN I DID SADHANA, THERE WERE CERTAIN MISTAKES I WAS UNAWARE OF AT THAT TIME. MAYBE THAT IS WHY? LORD ONLY KNOWS.IT WOULD BE VERY KIND OF YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO GIVE ME SOME

INSIGHTS.THANKING YOULOTS OF LOVEJAY GURUDEVJAY

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

jai gurudev dear gurubhai there is a very simple way pls follow my sugges you should start reading the nikhilashwaranand stawan in rutin you will find out within some days Guruji is infront of youjayprakash rana <jprana02 wrote: JAY GURUDEVGURUBHAIS, MY NAME IS JAY RANA AND I GOT DIKSHA FROM NEPAL SIDDHASHRAM SADHAK PARIVAR ON 2004. FROM THE MOMENT, I GOT DIKSHA AND READ AMRIT BOOND I HAVE BEEN

INHALED BY GURUDEV'S PERSONA AND HIS WORDS. I HAVE AN URGE TO INDULGE IN SADHANAS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT UNTIL NOW I HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO DO GURU SADHANA ONCE. ONCE MY UNCLE WHO WAS THE ONE TO GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE REGARDING GURUDEVS GRACE WAS TELLING ME THAT AFTER GURU SADHANA HE GOT DREAM OF GURUDEV HAVING FOOD. THEN LATER GURUDEV GAVE HIM DIKSHA BY CHANTING MANTRA AND PUTTING TIKA ON HIS FOREHEAD. I NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE GURUDEV IN MY DREAMS. I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCE AND HIS ATTN DURING POOJA BUT I AM DESPERATE AND MY HEART IS CRYING TO BE ABLE TO SEE HIS DIVINE DREAM. WHEN I DID SADHANA, THERE WERE CERTAIN MISTAKES I WAS UNAWARE OF AT THAT TIME. MAYBE THAT IS WHY? LORD ONLY KNOWS.IT WOULD BE VERY KIND OF YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO GIVE ME SOME INSIGHTS.THANKING YOULOTS OF LOVEJAY GURUDEVJAY Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Jay Gurudev bhai,

This is absolutely true. Many sadhaks have

very good experience with that. It is also prescribed in the book “

Dainik sadhna vidhi”.

Jay Gurudev.

Thanks and regards,

Santosh Kumar

On Behalf Of anil chaudhary

Thursday, August 30, 2007

11:51 AM

Re: hI

jai gurudev

dear gurubhai

there is a very simple way

pls follow my sugges

you should start reading the nikhilashwaranand stawan

in rutin

you will find out within some days Guruji is infront

of you

jayprakash rana

<jprana02 > wrote:

JAY GURUDEV

GURUBHAIS, MY NAME IS JAY RANA AND I GOT DIKSHA FROM NEPAL SIDDHASHRAM SADHAK PARIVAR ON

2004. FROM THE MOMENT, I GOT DIKSHA AND READ AMRIT BOOND I HAVE BEEN

INHALED BY GURUDEV'S PERSONA AND HIS WORDS. I HAVE AN URGE TO INDULGE IN

SADHANAS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT UNTIL NOW I HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO DO GURU

SADHANA ONCE.

ONCE MY UNCLE WHO WAS THE ONE TO GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE REGARDING GURUDEVS GRACE WAS

TELLING ME THAT AFTER GURU SADHANA HE GOT DREAM OF GURUDEV HAVING FOOD. THEN

LATER GURUDEV GAVE HIM DIKSHA BY CHANTING MANTRA AND PUTTING TIKA ON HIS

FOREHEAD.

I NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE GURUDEV IN MY DREAMS. I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCE AND

HIS ATTN DURING POOJA BUT I AM DESPERATE AND MY HEART IS CRYING TO BE ABLE TO

SEE HIS DIVINE DREAM.

WHEN I DID SADHANA, THERE WERE CERTAIN MISTAKES I WAS UNAWARE OF AT THAT TIME.

MAYBE THAT IS WHY? LORD ONLY KNOWS.

IT WOULD BE VERY KIND OF YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO GIVE ME SOME INSIGHTS.

THANKING YOU

LOTS OF LOVE

JAY GURUDEV

JAY

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet

in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in

your inbox. Click

here.

• 1 year later...

---------- Forwarded message ----------kapil thakur <dudekapsMon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:40 PM

hikrishnan58

hi,

i have a big problem ..... my name is kunjan soni and the person whom i love his name is kapil thakur..... we love each other very much since 6 years....... we both got married..... but to a diffrent individuals.... now i m getting divorced to the man i got married.... but at the same time me and kapil used to meet each other.... and we used to live like husband and wife..... and he has no relation with his wife as he does not love her..... he did not even touch her..... but now the situation happened that he eos not even want to see my face not wanna talk to me.... infact suddenly he is attracted towards his wife..... i think his wife has done some thing on him thats the reason why he doent wanna talk to me nor wanna see my face..... i spoke to his panditji.... who often come to his place..... he said that he had given one mantra (black magic) to his wife so that kapil comes near to her.....and that worked......please help me in this i m really in trouble.... i really cant live without this man.... and he is the only one in my life......

PLEASE HELP ME.... I LIVE IN MUMBAI......

IF U CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THE SOLUTION THROUGH AN EAMIL I " LL REALLY BE OBLIDGE...

thanking u

kunjan soni

What you are doing is adharma, and any good tantric with concious will not help you. He is married and you should leave him to get on with his life. What ever she has done is correct to keep her marriage.

If you pursue it further you will have to face the conseqence later in your life. Remember this.

kapil thakur <dudekaps Sent: Monday, 27 October, 2008 18:51:21 Fwd: hi

---------- Forwarded message ----------kapil thakur <dudekaps (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:40 PMhikrishnan58 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

hi,

i have a big problem ..... my name is kunjan soni and the person whom i love his name is kapil thakur..... we love each other very much since 6 years....... we both got married..... but to a diffrent individuals. ... now i m getting divorced to the man i got married.... but at the same time me and kapil used to meet each other.... and we used to live like husband and wife..... and he has no relation with his wife as he does not love her..... he did not even touch her..... but now the situation happened that he eos not even want to see my face not wanna talk to me.... infact suddenly he is attracted towards his wife..... i think his wife has done some thing on him thats the reason why he doent wanna talk to me nor wanna see my face..... i spoke to his panditji.... who often come to his place..... he said that he had given one mantra (black magic) to his wife so that kapil comes near to her.....and that worked...... please help me in this i m

really in trouble.... i really cant live without this man.... and he is the only one in my life......

PLEASE HELP ME.... I LIVE IN MUMBAI......

IF U CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THE SOLUTION THROUGH AN EAMIL I"LL REALLY BE OBLIDGE...

thanking u

kunjan soni